NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Every match that was advertised went on as planned so doubt the Covid positive had any effect on the show at all

Was a fun easy episode to watch, mad really to think it's taken 19 years since WWE had the rights to the event that they've used the Halloween Havoc moniker.

So far this year we've had In Your House, Great American Bash, Halloween Havoc

What's the odds on December to Dismember coming in December? Though probably best to not remind people of the one time they did use that for a PPV.

• Paid Members

Had no interest in the opener or the result, so skipped that. The rest of the show was lots of fun though. McAfee's stable look great with the latest edition to the team, the Grimes/Loomus stuff was fun, including PS Hayes's wedding costume making a return. But the highlight was Drake again. What a load of fun that segment was. He should have a job there for life

Didn't mia yim take a bad bump through a ladder bridge a few months ago? So the idea that candice a) agreed to do it and b) then took the bump with her shins is insane to me. 

Fun show, wouldn't have an issue with nxt being the kitsch b show set up, they've got war games and havoc, just needs bash at the beach in a pool now. 

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Wasn’t Starcade the big WCW show in December? I’d hedge my bets on that

Haven’t they been doing that late November the past couple of years? As house show specials. I think they filmed some matches for the network as well on one of them that Charlotte headlined possibly?

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Haven’t they been doing that late November the past couple of years? As house show specials. I think they filmed some matches for the network as well on one of them that Charlotte headlined possibly?

I think your right. I remember them doing house show specials but themed on old WCW events now you’ve mentioned it