NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Yeah, Golden Truth beating the Vaudes so quickly was a real downer, that's what prompted my post really.

Ascension are shit, but it stil shows the disconnect between NXT and the main roster- the most dominant, longest reigning team in NXT history, quickly punked out by a group of senior citizens and relegated to Superstars.

Enzo and Cass are doing well, but I get the feeling Enzo will be relegated to being Cass's manager by the end of the year. They were quick to put Cass in a high profile singles spot the second Enzo was hurt.

Enzo and Cass are doing well, but I get the feeling Enzo will be relegated to being Cass's manager by the end of the year. They were quick to put Cass in a high profile singles spot the second Enzo was hurt.

I think that was just to keep their momentum going while Enzo was out injured. I can see Enzo packing in the wrestling and just being Cass' manager but it won't be for quite a while yet.

Did anyone else hear that woman(?) screeching throughout the show this week. Also, that Bayley super fan who's always in the front row has jumped the shark and needs to fuck off now. I bet Bayley is fucking sick of seeing her.

• Awards Moderator

Tremendous show this week.

Bayley vs. Bliss was very good to start with. The hype for Balor vs. Nakamura has been excellent, I can't wait for next week. Rhyno's return was a wonderful surprise - I loved that little boy in the yellow t-shirt in the crowd who you could see mouthing "RHYNO! IT'S RHYNO!", great stuff. Also enjoyed Blake and Murphy's argument pausing so they could both tell Rawley to shut up. And the main event was a beauty, tremendous tag team match which I liked more than their one at The End. 

Great show all round.

Only minor niggle is the way they booked the falls in the 2 out of 3 match. It's more a gripe with 2 out of 3 matches as a whole rather than this particular match, but it just bugs me when you have a long period before the first fall happens and the second fall then comes about a minute later.

Would have liked for the Revival to peral harbour Alpha on the way to the ring and take the first fall in the first 30 seconds. Put the faces right on the Blackfoot from the off and have them try to go two straight, only to come up short in the end. But that's just fantasy booking on my part. The match itself was really good.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Only minor niggle is the way they booked the falls in the 2 out of 3 match. It's more a gripe with 2 out of 3 matches as a whole rather than this particular match, but it just bugs me when you have a long period before the first fall happens and the second fall then comes about a minute later.

I didn't mind that. They get to that point where both are ripe for the picking and it's anyone's match so I don't mind that two falls come quick. Also complancency sneaks in ; think about how often in football a team concedes immediately after scoring. Then things settle down until the next goal. Or fall.

Also, that Bayley super fan who's always in the front row has jumped the shark and needs to fuck off now. I bet Bayley is fucking sick of seeing her.

Lmao, shut the fuck up. Man's actually saying "that child absolutely loving their wrestling needs to fuck off" They didn't even cut to her in editing this week as far as I saw? So quite how she's "jumped the shark" I have no idea. I also very highly doubt Bayley is like "oh look its this 10 year old bitch again who supports me passionately and buys my merch, wish she'd fuck off"

Now in the super-fan notoriety conversation, I'm with most people - I get sad that I even know who Frank the Clown or Brock Lesnar Guy is. Brock Lesnar Guy does not compliment or add anything to Lesnar, the man or the character. Lesnar is not going to be seen giving that tit a pat on the back before a match.

Bayley's lucky fan compliments her character perfectly. Plus when Bayley finally gets called up, which shouldn't be far away now, I doubt we're gonna see that girl in the front row of all the arenas. So calm your shit, you're actually angry at a child being invested in a character