NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

HG mentioned in his post that it would be the same night that the Cruiserweight Classic starts, which I hadn't realised. When you take that into consideration it actually acts as a pretty good lead in for that. If that wasn't the case, I still think it would have been thrown away a bit as having it at the next Takeover in Brooklyn in front of s large crowd would have given it a real air of gravitas

• Paid Members

It's also pretty much the last useful thing Balor can do in NXT - put over Nakamura before they go with Nakamura/Joe. I know there have been a million "Balor is getting called" up false dawns, but surely this is it for him.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

It's also pretty much the last useful thing Balor can do in NXT - put over Nakamura before they go with Nakamura/Joe. I know there have been a million "Balor is getting called" up false dawns, but surely this is it for him.

Yep. Now that Styles has turned heel, a feud with The Club is now easily done. Once the Styles & Cena feud is done, that should be next.

What the fuck is with that annoying sound effect they've added to the theme song?

I noticed it too. Horrible whistling sound. They had it during the "coming up" graphics as well.

I noticed some strange sound effects they had added on Raw this week as well.

I would have liked to see a few more weeks of 'Dancing' Austin Aries before the inevitable turn. He could have dusted off all that fruity gear from 2009 ROH, pink feather boa, gay hat.....That fucking crowd though. 'Aries Sucks' during the promo, and then as soon as he attacks Jose it's 'Austin Aries CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!'

Nia Jax crushing 90-pounders is clearly the way to go.