NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Shame too, I think she'd be an ace part of their act on the main roster. I'm absolutely in favour of the direction they've taken with the women in the last year or so, but that almost adds value to the hot valet role again. She had natural chemistry with them both, did no damage to the act and would often benefit them for winning and losing outcomes (such as their matches with The Revival, or as a foil for a heel team with their own manager like Blake, Murphy and Bliss).

Intrigued by what's in store for the future of NXT I've uncharacteristically read the spoilers for the next two weeks.

No Bobby Roode, No Eric Young, No Eva Marie, No Peyton Royce, No Asuka!

SmackDown

I can't see Vince being a fan of Asuka.

As I understand it Billie Kay was on Smackdown this week. I guess that was a tryout for a potential call up. Another one who's constantly missing from NXT tv......

• Paid Members

Billie Kay wrestled Dana Brooke, it was a decent effort, not a total squash. Like much of the lower tier NXT women, she needs to develop a persona though.

I'm convinced that they have no idea what to actually do with Asuka.

She's defended her Title in; America, Europe & Asia in the past month alone. I doubt there's any female in WWE on her level. She trained extensively as a shooter & 'fought' men in Japan, men like Minoru Suzuki. May not be aired, but she seems to be doing exactly what she was brought in to do.

Edited by KingofSports

Bayley vs Bliss was an absolute cracker, the best women's match on NXT TV in ages. Bayley is in the shape of her life and Bliss just gets better and better each week.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Nia Jax could teach Seth Rollins a thing or two, at least when it comes to coming out for a non-wrestling segment in your street clothes and not in your fucking ring gear. C'mon Seth get with the program.

Oh yeah, Ryhno :D

You misheard.

I haven't seen the match yet, but I'm 100% sure that a hotly anticipated match between two teams as over as those teams are would not get a "this is boring" chant.

I think I'm going to be really sad when American Alpha and The Revival hit the main roster. WWE don't have a great track record with NXT tag teams (Ascension, Vaudevillians), so to see matches like that 2/3 Falls match, and realise there's a good chance Dash & Dawson wind up jobbing to Golden Truth, puts a downer on things.

Amazing that after a couple of high profile encounters already, both teams are still coming up with innovative spots.