Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Be interesting to see them now. They're a product of WWE so with their strong fundamentals and the opportunity to have a bit more freedom, they could be excellent elsewhere. Or they could try and prove WWE wrong and have the same spotfests lots of others have. 

I'll be interested in seeing if they show more personality. I've always found them pretty dull, though they could certainly go. 

10 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

No one would be forcing AEW to debut them without a crowd though

Sign them and hold off debuting until the 1st night back in an Arena

Well everyone knows it will be coming so there isn’t going to be a surprise debut at all. Maybe WWE think that because they didn’t wait for Lee or Hardy they won’t save them for the area shows. 
Lee had already been hyped and Hardy is a useful person to have if you can’t film in front of crowds, so they probably would hold off on Revival.

Id be happy with them just shooting some video packages and building to when they can run an arena for the first proper appearance 

Edited by UK Kat Von D

On 4/7/2020 at 10:05 AM, westlondonmist said:

Hogan saying people need Jesus more than a vaccine right now and God is taking away all that we worship. 

I believe in God, but trying to use this as a time to convert people, I mean Jesus Christ! 

Well, he did always say to "Say your prayers and eat your vitamins".

• Paid Members

They’re going back to live episodes of Raw, Smackdown and NXT because they’re seemingly hell bent on some members of their roster not seeing 2021. I know they have contracts that dictate a certain amount of live programming but fucking hell. Get some perspective.

58 minutes ago, Supremo said:

They’re going back to live episodes of Raw, Smackdown and NXT because they’re seemingly hell bent on some members of their roster not seeing 2021. I know they have contracts that dictate a certain amount of live programming but fucking hell. Get some perspective.

I suppose the perspective here is that the wrestling business as a whole & the WWE in particular, is a piece of shit, frequented by total cunts? :(

But @Supremo, Trump has said that the pandemic is past its peak, and the country needs to get back to work.  A good Republican like Vince will do his part.

The idea that New York is digging plague pits and burying people by the thousand, and Orton will get a sneaky RKO on Edge live on Raw... that's the US red in tooth and claw, isn't it.