Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

1 minute ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Well they clicked onto it quick enough for me to consider it to be part of a plan as opposed to the triple threat match which took them forever to change course with.

I would guarantee both got clicked onto pretty quickly, they just hadn't really presented a clear alternative for Kofi so it was more obvious that was the route they were going. Kofi didn't get his title match confirmed until 2 weeks before mania, 

49 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

Where did anyone say they did? Have I just done a wall of text because you can’t read properly? Fucksake 😆

You said:
WWE storylines and performers frequently play on those hivemind opinions (“Vince isn’t my real dad”)

but I’m saying they haven’t played on it frequently. There have been a few times they got it wrong and had to change course. That is different from them intentionally booking something that way.

There is a clear difference between salvaging something and intentionally playing into something. Reigns wasn’t booked to win the Rumble and face Brock so that Rollins could cash in and become a hero. Rollins was booked to cash in because WWE keep making the same mistakes.

• Paid Members

I know that "I can't wait to see them in AEW" is the new "TNA", but I can imagine someone like Maverick could thrive there if he is given a little creative freedom. And there is the obvious Bullet Club link with Gallows & Anderson that they can exploit in storyline terms too.

I suppose it's all irrevelent if AEW can't afford them in the current climate though..