Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Not defending that, but I love no fucks Orton. He's off trying to challenge Rock on Twitter now. I wouldn't have believed you a few years ago if you told me I'd want one of Rock's few remaining matches to go to Orton, but if in some fantasy dreamland it allowed Orton to laze down to the ring vaping pot and sleepwalking through diss promos of the Great One, I'd be on board. 

Slip of the tongue aside, I bet he genuinely doesn't give a fuck if this causes a storm. It blowed over for Hogan, I doubt the wider world will care or remember much that the guy who was a front runner in the Ruthless Aggression era screwed up. His career is basically over, anyway. He's living in the ghost of it on TV every week. 

• Paid Members

Yeah, I don't expect this will affect Orton in the slightest - though there's an outside chance of someone getting behind it enough to give it some legs as a story, I've barely seen it discussed on social media, even from those you'd normally expect to be talking about something like this.

1 hour ago, Jacko said:

Hardly worth getting the pitchforks out is it 

Fuck it, let’s do more pitchforks.

There’s too much wrestling on now. Let’s do a Cancel Culture on AEW for Swagger and at least one of the WWE shows for Orton, the watchload would be much more manageable.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, gmoney said:

"This sandpit has always had turds in it, why bother trying to clean it out!"

Is this an argument for not calling Richard out on being a bellend or on wrestling being full of twats?