Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

Is hiring a criminal thug who means absolutely nothing really worth it? Like, if they are stars and mean something then wwe are the types to hire anyone. But what’s the point in hiring people like this who are proven scum?

They hired MVP.

• Paid Members

I'm not sure Regal could of answered that any better. Politely informed him of possibly why he hasnt been considered but also asked him to call up to discuss.

I'm sorry but I know who I'm inclined to side with.

I haven’t seen Roy’s video so apologies if it is mentioned there, but reading through the replies to Regal’s tweet there is a second issue where one of Roy’s mates says that a WWE employee lied to Roy’s face about sleeping with his ex-girlfriend.

It sounds like that was the catalyst for Roy publicly threatening a WWE employee in a Facebook post.

22 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Hang on, so is he saying Regal shagged his kids mother? I've read it back a few times now and am really not sure....

No. In the video, he says James Mason slept with the mother of his kid. 

It's all a bit Jeremy Kyle, really 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, ElCece said:

I might be being vacant but how does this involve Regal? Did she flick the bean whilst watching the mans man gimmick entrance video,

I’m guessing it’s due to Regal’s involvement in developmental 

8 minutes ago, ElCece said:

I might be being vacant but how does this involve Regal? Did she flick the bean whilst watching the mans man gimmick entrance video,

James Mason is employed by WWE, presumably in a coaching role. He apparently knobbed Roy's girlfriend at the time. Roy confronted him about it, Mason denied it, Roy found out Mason was apparently fibbing, Roy threatened Mason, Roy gets his tryout fucked off by Regal.

Or at least that's what I'm gathering.

Edited by BrodyGraham