Wrestling dreams and nightmares.

Max Power

• Paid Members

Dreamed last night that Bray Wyatt returned at Wrestlemania to form the "Broken Wyatts" alongside Matt & Jeff Hardy.

The next night on Raw, the stable grew to include Luke Harper, Braun Strowman, Zeke Jackson & Titus O'Neill. The last 2 presumably for diversity reasons.

• 5 months later...

I dreamed last night I was at a hotel-based meet and greet session with Dusty Rhodes and The Equaliser/Dave Sullivan, who were trying to outdo each other for the number of comedy names and signatures they could fit on their autograph sheets. What the actual?

Undertaker was doing a signing in my town, except it hadn't been announced anywhere. It was being held in some side alley next to a small shop. I was there with my brother and, even though we've never met and I don't know what he looks like, @IANdrewDiceClay. We cautiously walked down the alley, and the security guard/person in charge of the "event" was Brock Lesnar. He looked at us all grimly, then said "are you gonna pay, then?" I asked how much, thinking it would be about £150 knowing his meet & greet rate, and Brock says "£10." So we all got photos and ran off. 

• Paid Members
Just now, hallicks said:

Undertaker was doing a signing in my town, except it hadn't been announced anywhere. It was being held in some side alley next to a small shop. I was there with my brother and, even though we've never met and I don't know what he looks like, @IANdrewDiceClay. We cautiously walked down the alley, and the security guard/person in charge of the "event" was Brock Lesnar. He looked at us all grimly, then said "are you gonna pay, then?" I asked how much, thinking it would be about £150 knowing his meet & greet rate, and Brock says "£10." So we all got photos and ran off.  

I have to ask. Didn't you think it was a trifle unnecessary to see the crack in Lesnar's bottom?

IpQ3hqn.jpg

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, hallicks said:

This post was better when I thought I was in the Strange encounters with wrestlers thread.

• 3 months later...

I’ve just had a nap on the sofa and had a dream that MJF turned into an EDL-supporting football hooligan character and got himself a stable of little skinheads who went on marches in support of Charlton Athletic, of all teams. Must be the Burberry.

14 hours ago, Slapnut said:

I’ve just had a nap on the sofa and had a dream that MJF turned into an EDL-supporting football hooligan character and got himself a stable of little skinheads who went on marches in support of Charlton Athletic, of all teams. Must be the Burberry.

"EM, EM, EM JAY EFF! EM, EM, EM JAY EFF!"

• 4 weeks later...

I had one last night where Sky had breaking news that Donald Trump was suing Vinnie Mac for unknown reasons, but was keeping Linda as part of his administration. The scrawl at the bottom of the screen simply said “Gerry Adams - I Hate McMahon”

• Paid Members

Last night, I had one where they had a minutes silence in the ring for my mam & dads next door neighbour who had legit died a couple of weeks back.

The full locker room were in and around the ring including deceased alumni. Vince caught Mosh & Thrasher giggling to each other outside of the ring, he looked absolutely furious, but he didn’t break character as he was still in silence. The second the bell rang he went fucking nuts and ordered a corporation style beat down on the pair of them.

A few months ago I had a dream where I was in the Royal Rumble and I was hoisted over the top rope and landed on the apron clinging on to the ropes. I then had a mudhole stomped into me and I fell to the outside which is where I woke up after I took a flat back bump falling out of bed.

I was a bit startled and I sat up and turned to the bed where my wife who was breastfeeding our son looking at me puzzled.

I completely no-sold it, gave her a wink and climbed back in bed and went back off to sleep.