Wrestling dreams and nightmares.

Max Power

• Paid Members

I dreamt once I was supposed to be on some show but I needed to use the toilet first and no one would let me and I thought I was going to be late and shit my pants. After I forced my way to a toilet I went out and no one cared and I got all out of breath. The ring was also just some canvas over some steps in an amphitheatre.I've actually had a similar theme's of people not letting me get some where in a wide selection of settings, as well as me getting a good kicking or being hunted down in an attempt to kill me.

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

Don't know if this counts but once I fell asleep watching Smackdown & Tazz's commentary carried on in my dream and his real commentary from Smackdown that I could still hear while I was asleep became commentary for my dream and everything I dreamt was based around what he was saying, it was trippy.

When i was a kid i dreamt that Stone Cold Steve Austin was a dinner lady at our school.I have issues :(

I'm just imagining Austin listing what's available for lunch and all the canteen shouting "what?!""we've got burgers. What? Fish fingers. What? Chicken mushroom pie. What? Jacket potato..."Tickled me anyway. :thumbsup:

I once had a dream where I was in a match against Yokozuna for the (then) WWF Championship Title. During the match he went for the Banzai Drop but I moved out of the way, he missed, broke the ring and the cameras then cut and tvs went to static so I never found out if I won the match or not. I remember another dream I had on a Christmas Eve. Santa got kidnapped and I had to save him (I think it was aliens that had kidnapped him and were responsible for crazy things happening). In a random moment that had no real connection to the rest of the dream Yokozuna was on a roof fighting with Eddie Honda from Street Fighter and during the fight a giant baby appeared and ate them.

When i was a kid i dreamt that Stone Cold Steve Austin was a dinner lady at our school.I have issues :(

That's Hilarious. Stone Cold in a pinny :laugh: If Ya want Fish n Chips give me a HELL YEAH!!!!!Which one of you meally mouthed bas*ards want TOAD IN A HOLE!!!! WHAT! :laugh: Some Dreams/Nightmares I have had are:(a) Sitting in a dentists chair then the dentist turns out too be a crazy psychotic KANE. Strapping me too the chair and then choking me too death. (b) Undertaker kidnapping me like he did Steph.(c) Being Stunnered over and over and over and over again with Edge/Christian laughing there heads off and playing Stone Colds music like they did with HHH with the party blowers.(d) Earthquake and Typhoon doing there main move and actually causing loads of Earthquakes and Typhoons round the world then Superman (Reeve) comes too the save the day.(e) Mark Henry giving birth too baby Hippos, then marrying Mae Young with the Hippos at the wedding.Not had a wrestling related dream for years until recently where it was:(f) Similar too the Invasion angle but with TNA and WWE.

• 10 months later...
  • Paid Members

Bumping this long dead thread to update you all on a dream I had last night. I had a dream that the leader of the Aces and Eights in TNA was Dog The Bounty Hunter. He lured the babyfaces into a trap and gave them all a good kicking. Strangely enough, Hulk Hogan felt so betrayed by this turn of events he left TNA and signed for Derby County. He was wearing the Paulo Wanchope era kit as well. Jim Smith held a press conference for him and everything. I always have a reaction in my dreams as well. So I remember that I was talking to my mates at school (eh?) and they were saying "that's a good signing for Derby that".

I don't think this is the first time I've had a dream where Hogan played for Derby either.