Wrestling dreams and nightmares.

Max Power

Last night I dreamt that I played against Mark Henry and Big Show in a handicap golf game. The basis was that they were sharing a ball, and taking it in turns to play their shots whilst I was on my own. It was a superbly booked dream, as I went three holes down very early, then made a babyface come back down the back nine, and ending up chipping in on the 18th in front of a packed house to win by one stroke. Marvellous stuff.I've also dreamt before that I was cutting a promo at the top of the ramp with Big Show in the ring. Then for no reason whatsoever, he starts to chase me backstage. No matter how slow the fat bastard lumbered after me, I could never get that far away, and I always ended up trapped in the toilets where the corporation beat up Austin in the 1999 Royal Rumble.Anyone else?

Last time this topic came up there were some brilliant, both weird and wonderful stories that popped up. I wish I could ever remember my dreams, wrestling pretty much dominates my thoughts from waking up to going back to sleep, so I probably have wrestling themed dreams every so often. I tend to be amazed at my dreams abstract weirdness for 5-10 minutes after waking up, and then forget them again, forever.

Last night I dreamt that I played against Mark Henry and Big Show in a handicap golf game. The basis was that they were sharing a ball, and taking it in turns to play their shots whilst I was on my own. It was a superbly booked dream, as I went three holes down very early, then made a babyface come back down the back nine, and ending up chipping in on the 18th in front of a packed house to win by one stroke. Marvellous stuff.I've also dreamt before that I was cutting a promo at the top of the ramp with Big Show in the ring. Then for no reason whatsoever, he starts to chase me backstage. No matter how slow the fat bastard lumbered after me, I could never get that far away, and I always ended up trapped in the toilets where the corporation beat up Austin in the 1999 Royal Rumble.Anyone else?

Freud used to say all dreams are related to sex. If I was you I'd hope he was wrong because you look obsessed with Big Show and the fact you want to be trapped in the toilets with him is worrying.

I once dreamt that I was back working at the my very first job as a waiter / restaurant staff and terry funk walks in a orders a beer at the bar. I notice him but don't get a chance to talk to him as I am busy taking orders.. so I am rushing around trying to finish serving food to my tables so I can go and talk to the Funker but when i get a chance he is gone. Then I notice a whole bunch of wrestling legends walk through the restaurant (Piper, Snuka, Foley, Iron Sheik & Ric flair strutting through in his Robe) they quickly disappear into the main function room. I then ask my manager why there is so many wrestler in the restaurant and he tells me there is a wrestling convention being held in the function room. I ask if I can go in and he tells me no you have to stay in here and take orders and clear up tables. I argue back and forth with my manager and then push my manager to the ground and tell him I quit. I then walk to where the convention is taking place but before i can open the door i am grabbed by Security and Chefs and thrown out. This is when I wake up.

I had a dream where a bunch of my friends were all fighting in the ring and then my music hit(actually Stone Cold Steve Austin's) and I came rushing down to the ring to dish out some justice. . . If I recall correctly I was hit with a low blow by Richard Gere towards the end of the dream. He's sneakier than 'Pretty Woman' would have you believe.

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that me and Kenny Dykstra were selling crack out of an ice cream van in Basildon. Things were going swimmingly until a policeman who looked suspiciously like Larry Lamb shot Kenny, forcing me to wake up in a cold sweat.This was however nothing compared to the one I had about Kurt Angle and Maddie McCann, although that one can be put down to some seriously strong gouda just before bed

Had one dream a few weeks ago, was back at school playing football, I was left back but kept trying to get on the right side of the pitch to face big kevin nash who was playing as a winger for the other team. I woke up after three crunching tackles.Have a lot of recurring dreams where I am running from rope to rope having no idea what to do next, dream always seems to end where i'm in a sunset flip.I am now guarenteed to have a wrestling related dream tonight.

A couple of months ago I had a nightmare about Nailz, I cant explain it but it legit scared the shit out of me, basically everytime i tried to escape he was there and then about 2 weeks ago he popped up in a dream with pretty much the same storyline, only this time it wasnt as dark and scary.It used to be Papa Shango who would zone in on me out of a crowd of thousands and slowly chase me but now its switched to Nailz I guess.

• Paid Members

Several years ago, when my alarm used to go off for work the sound of the alarm used to blend into my dream until I eventually realised I needed to wake up. And whenever that happened, strangely enough, I was dreaming that Spike Dudley was giving me an Acid Drop. How fucking weird is that?