Wrestling dreams and nightmares.

Max Power

• Paid Members

The only wrestling-related dream I can remember is from when I was about 10. When I watched WCW with my younger brother, he was a Goldberg fan. At some point, I had a dream that Sting and I took on him and Goldberg in a tag match. Standard tag match, I got the pinfall on my brother. Pretty boring really.

Literally last night, I dreamt (not once, but twice) that some cable channel I got were repeating Nitro from the very beginning, one episode a week. The rest of the dream had nothing to do with wrestling apart from the two mentions of Nitro and when I woke up this morning, I was convinced this was true and was so excited.

I was horrifically depressed when I realised it was a dream.

• Paid Members
The only wrestling-related dream I can remember is from when I was about 10. When I watched WCW with my younger brother, he was a Goldberg fan. At some point, I had a dream that Sting and I took on him and Goldberg in a tag match. Standard tag match, I got the pinfall on my brother. Pretty boring really.

Christ, even your dreams are white noise.

I once had a dream where I was in a match against Yokozuna for the (then) WWF Championship Title. During the match he went for the Banzai Drop but I moved out of the way, he missed, broke the ring and the cameras then cut and tvs went to static so I never found out if I won the match

Wouldn't the match be ruled a no contest? If not I'd assume yoko would be knocked out from such an impact full fall and the ref would either award u the match by ki or you would or you would roll over ad simply pin him for the three. So I think it's safe to assume you would have the match

• Paid Members
I once had a dream where I was in a match against Yokozuna for the (then) WWF Championship Title. During the match he went for the Banzai Drop but I moved out of the way, he missed, broke the ring and the cameras then cut and tvs went to static so I never found out if I won the match

Wouldn't the match be ruled a no contest? If not I'd assume yoko would be knocked out from such an impact full fall and the ref would either award u the match by ki or you would or you would roll over ad simply pin him for the three. So I think it's safe to assume you would have the match

It's a dream though, logic's out the window.

He could have lost via dance of with Russ Abbott if his mind wanted it too surely.

• Paid Members

Christ, even your dreams are white noise.

Sorry it wasn't as riveting as your's.

2 Weeks ago I spent the week completing Resident Evil 5, and i dreamt that i was fighting off zombies in a fashion similar to the games. One of the bosses was Zombie Brock Lesnar...

surprisingly easy to defeat actually. Just had to lure him up a scaffolding and push him off XD

(a) Sitting in a dentists chair then the dentist turns out too be a crazy psychotic KANE. Strapping me too the chair and then choking me too death.

(b) Undertaker kidnapping me like he did Steph.

(c) Being Stunnered over and over and over and over again with Edge/Christian laughing there heads off and playing Stone Colds music like they did with HHH with the party blowers.

(d) Earthquake and Typhoon doing there main move and actually causing loads of Earthquakes and Typhoons round the world then Superman (Reeve) comes too the save the day.

(e) Mark Henry giving birth too baby Hippos, then marrying Mae Young with the Hippos at the wedding.

Not had a wrestling related dream for years until recently where it was:

(f) Similar too the Invasion angle but with TNA and WWE.

Those aren't dreams. Those are your booking ideas aren't they... VINCE RUSSO! :laugh:

• Moderators
Several years ago, when my alarm used to go off for work the sound of the alarm used to blend into my dream until I eventually realised I needed to wake up. And whenever that happened, strangely enough, I was dreaming that Spike Dudley was giving me an Acid Drop. How fucking weird is that?

That happened to me with the alarm on the clock radio.

In 1998 this led to a dream in which Curt Hennig lost a retirement match and started singing "No Matter What" by Boyzone in the ring.

• Paid Members

I once dreamed that I was leading The Fellowship of the Ring, the major differences being that instead of Middle Earth, the trek was through my loft, and my Fellowship was light an elf and a dwarf and some hobbits, but featured three or four wizards and Booker T.

Edited by air_raid

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've said this before, but I once had a brilliant dream where The Rock and DDP had a phenomenal Rock Bottom/Diamond Cutter reversal exchange. It was on an episode of Smackdown as well. Non wrestling related, a few nights ago I dreamt that Nicholas Lyndhurst was a goalkeeper. He was wearing an old green goalkeeper jersey with the padding on the shoulders.

• Paid Members

Just woke up from an odd one a couple of minutes ago, so remains relatively fresh in the mind. Dream where I was on a plane with Bill Goldberg, Norman Smiley and a variety of other WCW guys (why on earth i specifically remember Norman Smiley I'm not sure). Things were going fantastically well, Bill and I were having a great chat about all sorts, then he got angry because I said my favourite wrestler was Ric Flair, not Goldberg. He chased me round the plane (which was exactly like the map of a plane in Counter-Strike Source) until eventually I was cornered me by the pilots cabin. He then proceeded to spear me out of the plane door and I fell several thousand feet before waking up.

Shit on a number of levels that one, not only does my brain Bill Goldberg think I'm a dork, but I proved him totally right by having him chase me around a Counter Strike map.

Edited by Gus Mears