Wrestling dreams and nightmares.

Max Power

• Awards Moderator

Short version: I told off Maureen Lipman for disrespecting wrestling.

Long version: I was backstage at a wrestling show that was taking place in a venue that looked like an amphitheatre or lecture hall. It might have been in Stratford-upon-Avon as there were RSC banners and logos. Halfway through one of the matches the fire alarm went off and we had to stop the match and get everyone safely out. 

Once all the public were at the fire assembly point, Maureen Lipman among them, Lipman started having a loud moan about wrestling being stupid and it being to blame for everyone having to stand outside and lowering of cultural standards and the usual "you're watching that wrestling shite" stuff. I responded to her with what was, frankly, a superior argument, eloquent, forceful and completely persuasive, on the artistic integrity of wrestling and its cultural and entertainment value. It shut Maureen Lipman up, certainly. People began to file back into the venue... and then I woke up.

I would like to think Lipman became a fan of the grapples after this, but considering the match in progress was a Big Boss Man vs. Al Snow Hardcore Match and they were battering each other with bin lids when the fire alarm went off, she may have had a point after all.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• 3 months later...
  • Awards Moderator

It’s me again, I could have sworn this thread had been posted in since January.

Anyway I had two wrestling related dreams last night.

In the first dream, Scott Steiner had just been announced as the new presenter of This Morning. Would watch.

In the second dream, Stacy Keibler and I were old friends and we reconnected. Dream Stacy was as lovely and friendly as I hope Real Stacy is.

No dream about Test to complete the set but I’d be happy with either of those coming true.

• 10 months later...

I dreamt they were running some kind of awards ceremony angle on smackdown. There was a storyline that Daniel Bryan had been banned from attending. They had the whole roster there, sitting in rows in quite a small hall, like a school assembly or something. Vince is on the stage addressing the wrestlers. After a short time (my brain was struggling to auto come up with Vince promo content), Bryan runs out from the back with one of those spray cans of whipped cream. He puts Vince in the shittest headlock ever and starts spraying his face with it, but someone’s already used most of the can so it’s coming out really slowly and sparsely. He has this headlock on for what feels like minutes. All the while Vince just passively receives the treatment in the face to absolutely no reaction from the other wrestlers in attendance. 

• Paid Members

Sorry for revisiting an ancient post but I can’t resist this.....

On 1/8/2020 at 11:30 AM, HarmonicGenerator said:

I responded to her with what was, frankly, a superior argument, eloquent, forceful and completely persuasive, on the artistic integrity of wrestling and its cultural and entertainment value. It shut Maureen Lipman up, certainly.

Needless to say, I had the last laugh.

• 7 months later...

I was working at a company owned by Tony Khan and I broke my ankle while at my desk. Tony appeared and told me not to worry, he was going to pay for private treatment and wheeled me up to the top floor where his private hospital was. He told me not to worry about time off as I’ll be paid and it doesn’t matter how long I’m off for. While being wheeled up, my knob fell out of my shorts and Tony tried to put it back in my boxers for me. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

While being wheeled up, my knob fell out of my shorts and Tony tried to put it back in my boxers for me. 

They did have an underpant lining, but it’s perished.

4 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

While being wheeled up, my knob fell out of my shorts and Tony tried to put it back in my boxers for me. 

Is this something that ever happens to you all (the falling out part, not the Tony part)? Obviously I don’t have one, but I also don’t recall ever seeing this happen to anyone else. 

I dreamt that my big strong 20 stone buddy was drowning and was rescued by none other that the Hulkster. 
When he carried him ashore I hugged them both. 
Surprisingly, Hulk smelt AMAZING! Like cologne ad worthy. 

9 minutes ago, Sonny Mustang said:

Is this something that ever happens to you all (the falling out part, not the Tony part)? Obviously I don’t have one, but I also don’t recall ever seeing this happen to anyone else. 

Some of my undergarments are old and the fit isn’t what it was. Plus the buttons have come away from the flap so on occasion there is spillage. 

• 3 months later...
  • Awards Moderator

Context to the dream: there’s an ex-employee at my work whose temp contract was not renewed about five years ago. He’s never let it go and continues to post about it on social media to this day.

So, I’m in the Royal Rumble. Winner gets a contract, MITB style. #29 has just entered and there’s about four people left in the match, including me and, for some reason, Denise Richards. I’m also the booker for the match and the Plan is for Denise and I to team up until we’re the final two, then she eliminates me to win the contract and go to WrestleMania.

The buzzer sounds for #30 and it’s this ex employee, strolling in a McMahon-esque way towards us. What the fuck?! He’s not in this match. HE DOESN’T EVEN WORK HERE. I’m unable to react I’m so shocked, he gets in the ring, thumb to the eye and the bastard eliminates me! I hit the floor hard and by the time I realise what’s going on the guy has eliminated Richards and won the match. He’s got a contract and he’s going to work for us again, and there’s NOTHING we can do about it. Guy won the Rumble!

If he turns up at work today I’m going to quit.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, air_raid said:

You people, you know who I am. But you don’t know why I’m here.

Meanwhile at his old work

PRI_87463025.jpg