Wrestling dreams and nightmares.

Max Power

Since it opened it was always somewhat of a dream of mine to go to Hogans shop in Florida. A shop dedicated to wrestling? Count me in!

Well today the dream became a reality and the reality was a nightmare.

The t-shirts were made out of garbage material, the print on them was even worse quality and the prices were an absolute joke. 

I no sold for the Immortal One and left empty handed, Brother.

Edited by Fanny Pack

• 5 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

No doubt brought on by the fact I’m soon to post about his release in the house show thread, last night I dreamt I met Harry Smith in a queue - I’m not sure for what. He was very physically imposing as you’d expect and really jovial, and wearing tights I could only describe as half way between the ones his dad wore at In Your House in December 95, and a pair of ludicrously bright multi coloured Super Mario World pyjamas I had as a kid. Told him how much I’d loved his dad though never had the pleasure of meeting him, and that (prefaced that he’d find this silly) he reminded me of Davey Boy not in any mannerism or something trademark like a power slam, but in how he does a stomp. When I asked about his time with Suzukigun, he said that him and Archer asked to stop working in Noah because they were told to lose too often to teams they considered beneath them, and when they tried to plead their case got told the results couldn’t be changed because actually they’d already been printed/published - which makes little sense but is exactly the kind of bollocks I can imagine Gedo & Jado coming out with to a dissenting gaijin.

I’d do well to forget this pretty quickly as it’s entirely feasible in years to come I’ll confuse it with real and yet less believable times I really did meet wrestlers, like talking to Maria Kanellis about her showing ROH production people the best camera angles to shoot super kicks from over breakfast in a Premier Inn, showing Takeshi Morishima where to find orange juice in Asda, or singing karaoke at 5AM with JWP champ Hailey Hatred, followed by Maccies breakfast.

• 4 weeks later...

So for some reason I dreamt that I was on the train with the Young Bucks. Even though they had first class reserved seats, they kept coming to our table (which was in the next carriage along) and sitting at it. Eventually I got fed up and told them if they weren’t going to use their seats, I would.