Wrestling dreams and nightmares.

Max Power

I have 2 recurring wrestling related dreams. The first is me going into a newsagents and finding tons of back issues of Powerslam magazine that i don't have. I'm all excited going through them choosing the ones i dont have but for some reason every time i have the dream i never get the leave the shop with them. Something always happens and I never get to buy them. I put this dream down to me being obsessed with Powerslam when i was a teen. I've probably had this dream at least 20-30 times with the last time being a month or so ago.

The other one is Nailz. He pops up in my dreams. Chasing me or he's around me and i'm always trying to make friends with him but he's just not having it. He's just quiet and scary.

• 2 months later...

I had a weird one last night.

I was at the Skydome for the ice hockey playoff weekend and in the hotel there was a 'WWE stars appearance'. Turns out it was Undertaker (as Mark Calloway), Rock, Billy Gunn (who apparently remembered me from meeting him at an AEW event 6months earlier and I'd told him I was having an MRI on my kidneys due to an infection). I had a load of photos done but it was all coordinated by the activities manager where I work and she cocked it all up so I had to go up to the next floor for more pics. When I got up there was also Bill DeMott, Alex Wright and DDP waiting for pics too.

As the evening went on I returned to my room to find some ice hockey players plus some of the neighbours kids (!) Who apparently were also staying there as they needed to help do all the washing up that had been created by the tea being served.

Annoyingly it turned out that my phone hadn't saved any of the pics so I had no pics for posterity! 😞

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

I had a load of photos done but it was all coordinated by the activities manager where I work and she cocked it all up so I had to go up to the next floor for more pics. When I got up there was also Bill DeMott, Alex Wright and DDP waiting for pics too.

She really did cock it up. Or, this was your way of finding out you were on the way out. Wrestling equivalent of “Give him a picture of a Spitfire and let him go.”

I don’t want to say the notion of getting tickets for WWE’s Clash at the Castle have dominated my thoughts of late, but I just woke up convinced that the Stereophonics had re-released their album “just enough education to perform” with a bonus CD of 10 tracks they recorded from WWF Forceable Entry.

On 2/15/2022 at 7:42 PM, THEBC313 said:

i never get the leave the shop with them. Something always happens and I never get to buy them.

This type of thing is a reoccurring dream for me. Last week, it was a shop full of cheap, old games consoles.

---

Last night, I dreamed Hogan made an appearance in 1997 ECW, dressed in bWo colours. He surrounded the ring with a load of fans dressed up as him, with a cage around them. 

Then, I woke up with the thought that if Windham Rotunda were to return to wrestling, he could have a gimmick of "The Sci-fi Dude" Bray Radbury. 

Edited by Ro_y Disco

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Ro_y Disco said:

Then, I woke up with the thought that if Windham Rotunda were to return to wrestling, he could have a gimmick of "The Sci-fi Dude" Bray Radbury. 

Five stars.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

The other night I dreamed I was reading a presser for a new startup. It had lots of contemporary wrestling names (none of which I recall) but also a list of celebrities connected to the project, all of which peaked in my consciousness in the early 90s, such as Jason Priestley from Beverly Hills 90210 and Bea Arthur from Golden Girls. I absolutely could not pay any attention to what the card was going to be because all I could think was "What the everloving fuck is Dorothy going to be doing???" I concluded, probably GM.

• 1 year later...
  • Paid Members

Many, many years ago I dreamed I was leading the Fellowship of the Ring, except instead of Moria etc I was leading them only through my mother's garden and eventually the loft, and that the fellowship consisted of myself, Gandalf, hobbits... and Booker T.

• Paid Members
58 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Many, many years ago I dreamed I was leading the Fellowship of the Ring, except instead of Moria etc I was leading them only through my mother's garden and eventually the loft, and that the fellowship consisted of myself, Gandalf, hobbits... and Booker T.

Presumably Booker was playing the part of Aragorn. What a return of the King that would have been. A celebratory Spinaroonie at Helms Deep. The Main Event Fellowship. Kevin Nash as Legolas (for the hair), Steiner as Gimli, I'm drawing blanks on the rest.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Presumably Booker was playing the part of Aragorn. What a return of the King that would have been. A celebratory Spinaroonie at Helms Deep. The Main Event Fellowship. Kevin Nash as Legolas (for the hair), Steiner as Gimli, I'm drawing blanks on the rest.

And Frodo had to carry Sting the whole way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I don't knownwhether this counts, but I dreamed there was a white cat perched on the outside windowsill of our kitchen (which is upstairs). I kept trying to either shoo it away, or bring it inside where it wouldn't be as precariously balanced but had no success. Then for some reason HHH turned up in our home and said he'd bring the cat in, only when he'd brought it in it was a dog. There was a collar with a phone number which I called, but it was a number for the fire brigade. Then I woke up.