What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Don't know if I can rewatch Lost. I always mean to, but I don't think it'd be the same as at the time especially knowing how it ends.

This is how I feel. I just don't know if it'll have the rewatch value. I was completely addicted at the time and I absolutely adored it but so much of that was not knowing what was going on and constantly being surprised.

Currently on ITV there's a new show called Go For It:

Stephen Mulhern hosts a show which sees challengers attempt to wow the nation by putting their unusual skills & party tricks to the test

So it's definately not You Bet. Definately, definately not You Bet Edited by WyattSheepMask

That show finished with a Bulgarian man headbutting watermelons for time, until his head was swollen and bleeding.

It was actually, properly uncomfortable to watch. And the poor fucker JUST missed out on the cash.

...I'll be watching next week.

• Paid Members

I liked the new Porridge. Seemed a nice little inoffensive comedy which I wouldnt mind seeing more of. Wasnt a direct rip off.

What the fuck was going on with the audience in Are You Being Served? Every joke, no matter how shit was met with what sounded like seals clapping. Like they'd brought in the crowd that usually attend Mrs Brown's Boys tapings.