What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Do it. My wife has been binge-watching it lately as well for some reason, it's fucking rotten. Every joke is obvious and shit. My wife doesn't even laugh at it, what's the point in watching that shite if you aren't laughing at it?

My wife's like that with The Big Bang Theory. I've seen her watch the whole thing about 8 times through and she's never laughed. Even I laugh at it occasionally and I fucking hate it. I know this "debate" has been had on here before, but it's not like any of the characters are particularly likable and almost all the jokes are fucking terrible. (Sorry Monkee).

Anyway, if you like slightly naff sci-fi, Dark Matter series 2 is on at the moment (in the States at least). Series 1 is on Netflix. It was adapted from a comic so the continuity is pretty good, and it finds its feet a lot after 2 or 3 episodes.

so i've started re-watching shameless on sky go 

(they have all 13 seasons on) 

and the beginning seasons although abit slow at times are so good and really have laugh out loud moments in them 

then onto the more complex season Mr robot.......

This one is fucking weird man but i would recommend it to anyone in here......just try the first episode see what you think

The first 2 series of Shameless were great then it just got a bit silly.

I've been watching 80s TV program called Scully. It's about a Scouse kid at school who is only interested in playing football and getting up to mischief. Few cameos from King Kenny. It also has the Mum from Bread in and Aveline, who looks filth. You'll recognise quite alot of the cast. The bloke who plays Scully looks about mid 20's.

• Paid Members

My wife's like that with The Big Bang Theory. I've seen her watch the whole thing about 8 times through and she's never laughed. Even I laugh at it occasionally and I fucking hate it.

Yep, she's gone through that too. Awful show. Then she binge watched HIMYM. Grounds for divorce, all this.

I also started watched first series of Mr Robot the other night, as it's now on Universal and Syfy. Very, very good so far- hopefully it continues to impress.

• Paid Members

Definitely, my wife started watching it and it wasn't long before I was hooked. Dave aren't bad when it comes to original programming. Probably better than Sky, when it comes to comedy.