What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Yes, absolutely. I mentioned a couple of months ago that I'd started binge watching it. It's now my number 1 tv show of all time.

Good enough for me mate.

Tbf I'm pretty hooked already.

I've got till the end of September before season 4 hits I believe.

Let the binge watching commence!

Edited by Brock Goldberg

Been re-watching Peep Show over the past few weeks. I've enjoyed it more this time than I ever have. Up to series 7 and though the quality dipped a bit after series 5, it's still one of the best TV shows ever. The first five series really are incredible. Well worth revisiting if you're struggling to find something to watch.

• Paid Members

Get Stuffed!!!! I've still got a VHS somewhere with an episode of WCW Worldwide taped from when it was in ITV late at night and there is an episode of Get Stuffed on after (they make Knickerbocker Glories) as well as the start of an episode of McCloud. I love how early-90s it is, and revisiting the old adverts and idents from the time.

Edited by mim731

• Paid Members

This weeks episode of Vice Principals has been my favourite so far. Danny McBride badly trying to ride a motocross bike was a joy.

Late to the party but I've also watched both series of 'Rick & Morty' & it's absolutely tremendous. The 2nd series especially was really dark in places, loved it.