What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Michael Mosley doc on BBC Four the other night about the UK's secret biological weapons lab was very interesting, though some of the footage from the 60's of them testing anthrax on animals was fairly chilling.

Finally up to date with the Blacklist.  Phenomenal television this show is.  Definitely my favourite show of all time.  Can't believe I resisted watching it for ages when my missus was going on about it, sounded like a load of shite.

• Paid Members

Le Blanc isn't wrong, is he? So many were praising him for his efforts and equally saying how shit, annoying and outdated Evans' TGIF style was.

I like Le Blanc on Top Gear, oozes natural charisma. Evans can rightly fuck off, so this is a good thing.

• Paid Members

Don't Google for what Lyndhurst looks like nowadays. It'll be about fifty years before I can muster another erection.

Not that he was sexy back in the day, but Christ, he looks like a sad tombstone now.

Nicky's my boy, we go way back, so less of that. I'm sure this is the New Tricks money running dry. There's no doubt this will be fucking appalling, but I'm oddly excited about it. It's probably some sort of nostalgia hit and proof that nostalgia is a terrible thing.