What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Moderators

What's the consensus on later series futurama? I've just been catching up on 6 and 7.. For boring reasons I won't go into here, I started with season 7. It was unwatchable garbage; such a disappointment. I couldn't get more than a couple eps in.

6 is better - patchy and not a touch on the show in its prime, but still with a few good bits.

• Awards Moderator

Funny you say that Chestaroonie, I've been thinking about box-setting Futurama lately. Haven't seen them for ages. Didn't enjoy 6 and 7. 1 - 5 are brilliant, absolutely cracking. The first 'movie' was good - in fact the one about Fry resetting time is darn heart-breaking - but the rest were only OK.

• Moderators

I hated the movie with David Cross playing the tentacle monster, but agree the first one was good. The others were simply OK.

I think I am enjoying 6 because a) it's been so long since I saw the properly good stuff, and b) because it's much better in comparison to 7.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

I've watched more than 50 episodes of The Blacklist in the last 2 weeks. It's my favourite program of all time now. I know people will think I'm nuts but it keeps provoking genuine emotional responses from me, much more so than anything else I've ever watched.

• Paid Members

Just finished Seinfeld (again) all the way through. Still the funniest show ever for me. Going to bang through Curb now, as I only ever saw Series 1&2 and couple of episodes of the last series.

New series of Curb has been commissioned. I'll never get tired of seeing Larry David go ape shit.