What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

The only thing I remember from Eurotrash is they had a fella on with a completely hair stricken nob. Like, it looked like Chewbacca was trying to claw out of his pubis, one finger at a time.

I reckon I was only a wee lad at the time, I bet I thought 'shit, is that normal?'

• Paid Members

The Shield (which is better than the Wire innit) may be getting a revival showing what Vic Mackey's up to these days.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/43508/-the-shield-creator-on-revival-plans

I'm well up for seeing old Vic again.

I've prayed at night for several years that The Shield gets brought back. Vic is probably my favourite character on any television show ever. God what hardcase he is. Only recently rewatched the full 7 series.

• Paid Members

So I'm watching the Eurosong episode of Father Ted and although I've seen each episode countless times, I only now noticed the Irish entrants band name and song titles.

One in particular stood out to me, and that was You Dirty English Bastards by The Hairy Bowsies.

Being of this generation, I googled it and found out they are a real pisstake band connected to Linehan (Father Damo, in particular) and have such belters as A Mary Should Be Hairy, Women Are The Divvil, Animals Are Bastards and Kate Middletons' Tits:

Tremendous stuff.

Edited by Scott Malbranque

Finally got around to watching Top Gear, Erm, TFI Top Gear? Keep expecting WIll McDonald to pop up still. Matt Le Blanc is a natural at that, if they can find someone better for him to riff off, he basically steals everything he is in!