What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

It is a weak cast to be fair and I can't stand Joe Wilkinson. If it wasn't for Craig and Sue it would look like one of those BBC Three comedies full of unknown actors. But I'm still going to give the next episode a crack to see if it gets any better.

Back to Dream Team, the best characters were clearly Vivian Jaws Wright and Don Barker.

Check Fletch's scoring record. How did he not get capped and Michael Ricketts did?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Fletcher

Fletch was and is a god. Barker was a right bastard though, t'was his bullying that caused Clyde Connolly to throw himself off the stadium roof after a man of the match display

Does anyone know why ITV2 hasn't shown the 2nd half of the current series of The Vampire Diaries? The last episode was the mid season finale and that was months ago (before xmas?).

Also is the syfy channel not showing The Originals anymore?

I don't want to google in case of spoilers.

It returns June 8th on ITV2. 

Thanks. The mid season break i think has lasted longer then the end of one series to the start of the next.

From what i can find The Originals isn't going to be on tv anymore.

• Paid Members

I'm not sure I can find the right words to describe the new Top Gear but I'll have to go with shit for now until I can think of something better. It just feels very forced and not of it feels natural in any way and has lost the natural chemistry that Clarkson, Hammond and May had. 

Edited by extacy of farts

• Paid Members

It just feels very forced and not of it feels natural in any way and has lost the natural chemistry that Clarkson, Hammond and May had.

This is the first show compared to guys that'd been working together for years, of course they won't have that chemistry. I didn't think it was completely terrible, but UK vs USA is going to get tired pretty quick if they do it every week.  I thought that LeBlanc was much better than Evans.

Yeah LeBlanc to his credit actually tried and has some charisma which worked but Chris Evans is just the worst. Will give it time to find its legs but I don't have much confidence it in unfortunately.

90's - Evans does good at radio, gets lots of tv shows, meltdown

10's - Evans does good at radio, gets loads of tv shows, meltdown is coming. He was trying too hard not be to be clarkson to the point of insulting the audience, majority of who consider it still his show. LeBlanc came across well, can see him outlasting Evans, or being dropped by Evans for overshadowing him. It won't end well.

• Paid Members

Really enjoyed LeBlanc on Top Gear last night- he is funny, charismatic and feels very natural. As others have said, very soothing voice. Total contrast to Evans' shouting 'please like me' style.

At this point I only see one solution to try and have this show anywhere as entertaining as it was with the previous three- sack off Evans and hire Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer. That will do.