What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Line of Duty Season 3. Better than The Wire.

There, I said it.

Fucking tremendous viewing. My pots were absolutely shattered for that last half hour...and even though she looks like Cillian Murphy; Vicky McClure - til I needed ice pop sticks to keep it up.

Better than season 4? That's a bold statement.

I've just started the first series of Line of Duty on Netflix after hearing all the talk about it here. Really enjoying it. Everyone in it is a bit of a bastard though.

Line of Duty Season 3. Better than The Wire.

There, I said it.

Fucking tremendous viewing. My pots were absolutely shattered for that last half hour...and even though she looks like Cillian Murphy; Vicky McClure - til I needed ice pop sticks to keep it up.

So glad you enjoyed it. I haven't watched a series of a show in so long that has gripped me from start to finish like that.

Such an unpredictable start, amazing twists and turns along the way, and a fucking incredible finale that was so dialogue heavy yet I couldn't keep my eyes off it. Then it went all 24 if Jack Bauer was a woman and I loved it.

New Prison Break trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=x9T-9fZn_oA

The first season still remains one of the most addictive seasons of anything I've ever watched. It was a shame to see it go downhill after that.

Anyway I love TBag so I'm going to watch this even though it'll probably suck.

I really hope not man, this is by far my favourite series ever made.

It has everything you would want and bar a few dips in the road it's almost perfect.

And I agree t-bag being back made me do a little squeal

Looks like theyre going back to basics again - another escape from prison.

Michaels character was always at its best when ploting to escape and what not

Looks pretty intense - looking forward to seeing how they explain him still alive and what happens at the end this time

I was as big a Prison Break fan as anybody, but this is nonsense!

How? Are they going to just dismiss that shit Final Break movie?

Great to see them all back though, but still...nonsense!

To be honest as silly as it is, if it helps wipe Final Break from my memory then I am ok. I just hope they remember how many hands Tbag has.

• Paid Members

First and second series are great and everything up to the writers strike was watchable. Then it went shit. very, very shit (Later series of Dexter levels of shit where you're only watching because you've invested so many hours into it and you need a shower after you've seen it)

I really hope it's good but I'm not holding my breath.

Oh and the trailer for the new Lethal Weapon series looks like the most generic shit of all time

• Paid Members

The first season I love. Second was okay. Third really struggled and then they just went a bit weird with the fourth and it made no sense at all.

This. I'm very sceptical. I think it was the whole storyline around the tattoos that made series one. After that it was just another 'running from the Feds' show. I might give it a go but I don't hold high hopes for it.

Also, after watching Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell in Legends of Tomorrow, I'm not sure I can take them in serious roles again. The both massively over-acted in that and put me off.

I was as big a Prison Break fan as anybody, but this is nonsense!

How? Are they going to just dismiss that shit Final Break movie?

Great to see them all back though, but still...nonsense!

Because FOX needs something to take up an hours worth of TV so they can wedge in 15 minutes of adverts

I reckon this new Rovers comedy which starts next Tuesday on Sky 1 could be good. They're making it look like another Early Doors.  Although I wasn't happy when I found out Joe Wilkinson is one of the writers as I think he's about as funny as toothache.