What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

The Goldbergs finished last night. Has to be the best 30 mins show out currently.

Also at the end had a in loving memory of Michelle McNamara who was the wife of Patton Oswalt who is the narrator. She died last month.

Edited by W35ty

• Paid Members

Brooklyn Nine-Nine was on a fast slope downhill into "has become shit now" but Adrian Pimento gave it a much needed shot in the arm.

Silicon Valley is perfect, the most recent episode was agonising. I'm in awe of how well written it is and how much happens despite it never feeling rushed or too silly.

Does anyone know why ITV2 hasn't shown the 2nd half of the current series of The Vampire Diaries? The last episode was the mid season finale and that was months ago (before xmas?).

Also is the syfy channel not showing The Originals anymore?

I don't want to google in case of spoilers.

Edited by W35ty

Does anyone know why ITV2 hasn't shown the 2nd half of the current series of The Vampire Diaries? The last episode was the mid season finale and that was months ago (before xmas?)

I can have a bash at this as I had to download them for the wife.

How far behind were the episodes compared to their US broadcast? As you say they took the mid season break, and have now just finished showing of the series in the states. So depending on how much of a delay they have, it could return soon. The rest of the episodes are quite widely available on the torrent sites

Does anyone know why ITV2 hasn't shown the 2nd half of the current series of The Vampire Diaries? The last episode was the mid season finale and that was months ago (before xmas?).

Also is the syfy channel not showing The Originals anymore?

I don't want to google in case of spoilers.

It returns June 8th on ITV2. 

• Paid Members

Peaky Blinders renewed for 2 more series. I just started this the other week on Netflix and now halfway through Series 2, and recording 3 as its on. After Line Of Duty I dont find it as good, but visually good and keeping me entertained enough to carry on. Had I not watched LOD (what a rush) first, i imagine I would have liked it even more

• Paid Members

Rovers doesnt have the cast to be really funny. Craig Cash and Sue Johnston are great, but the rest are just shite. Everyone comes on screen and your reaction is "here he comes with his fucking joke." Early Doors had a cast of characters who were all hilarious, with a bit of a serious tone under it which then eventually ends in a good laugh. You could recognize those people. I cant relate to anyone in this shower, though. Rovers is just people getting stuck in toilets and a gay bloke making people uncomfortable and a thicko trying to chat up another do-do egg behind the bar. Its a shame, because I had high hopes for it.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay