What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

edit;

They've switched often & i seem to be the only one who bloody noticed!! all friday night on twitter i thought i was going mad

"THEIR TWINS!!!!"

"LOUIS HAD A SEX CHANGE!!"

Do they even really look a like apart from having brown hair? do i need glasses?

wHZAXSG.jpg

Edited by ultimo the great

They've switched often & i seem to be the only one who bloody noticed!!

I can't believe the fuss this has caused. I noticed they were sisters when she first appeard which i think was 2 years ago.

They didn't even hide it in the show.

I swear people are getting more retarded.

I gave it a go but they're all totally self aware of their 'star' and it was too contrived, even by modern standards. The Lilt women are the worst. I half expected it to be revealed in the end credits that they were both played by Eddie Murphy.

I gave it a go but they're all totally self aware of their 'star' and it was too contrived, even by modern standards. The Lilt women are the worst. I half expected it to be revealed in the end credits that they were both played by Eddie Murphy.

It has become more obvious that they know what is going to happen before they are filmed.

• Paid Members

In Eastenders, Richard Blackwood is currently doing a storyline where he's promised to give his dwarf step-sister a child. That's like giving you the baby blue tights. Pretty much the beginning of the end when you get these scripts through the door.

I genuinely never even considered artificial insemination, until last night. I would assume that Vincent is not a small man down there, judging by Ronnie Mitchells' post coital trembling and panting.

I genuinely thought he was going to goose the wee lass, and I sat there going 'How is that going to work? His helmet will be popping out of her mouth with each thrust, and that'd cause serious problems with her gag reflex and she could end up sicking all over him.' Just a multitude of potential rotten scenarios, until my missus explained that it would be a process akin to IVF, before asking what was wrong with me.

On another note, isn't Blackwood in the doghouse with the Eastenders bosses for some threatening texts and calls he made to a minor?

Yeah it seems they're testing the waters with a one off Eurotrash just like they did with TFI this time last year.  They're probably thinking about giving it a 6 week run further down the line. 

Next June I reckon Channel 4 will bring back The Word.