What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

The newest season that's just finished was pretty weak compared to the first ten, I thought. But it's just been renewed for another two years so hopefully a return to form.

I completely agree about the most recent season being weaker but I'm always going on about things getting shit after a couple of series so I thought I wouldn't bother mentioning it as 9 years is still a great run.

The only show I can think of that improved after a slump was Curb Your Enthusiasm, I really didn't like the series before last but the most recent one was great.

• Paid Members

The newest season that's just finished was pretty weak compared to the first ten, I thought. But it's just been renewed for another two years so hopefully a return to form.

Agree with this (the skiing episode - ugh), but 'Charlie Captures a Leprechaun' was absolutely brilliant.

• Paid Members

I've got so many things on series link at the moment I'm having trouble keeping up. Luckily, a few are coming to an end soon. I have:

The Walking Dead

The Aliens

Blindspot

Quantico

The A Word

DC's Legend of Tomorrow (not liking this much, might give up)

The Flash

Supergirl

Criminal Minds

The Island

Mission Survive

Just finished Agent Carter and Lucky Man. Looking forward to 22.11.63 and Outcast starting soon too.

• Paid Members

It's not too bad. I guess it's a cross between Prison Break and CSI. There are week-by-week cases based on the tattoos but there's an underlying story that's ongoing too.

It's suffering from what a hell of a lot of US shows suffer from though - way too many episodes in a season. It makes the whole story drag and not much is revealed per episode.

• Paid Members

I think I've watched 3 episodes of The Aliens but I'm not loving it. It's got a good storyline - aliens live here, pushed into a ghetto, marginalised, victimised, etc. A bloke finds out he's half alien as his mum had an affair with one - but I'm just not liking the characters very much. Not sure I'll see it through to the end of the series.

Lucky Man was good. I liked the twists in it and there was enough action and reveals to keep me going from week to week. Didn't really get why it had to be "Stan Lee's" Lucky Man (full title) though. Anyone who thought it was going to be a comic book style programme would have been disappointed.

Edited by Monkee

• Paid Members

I've got so many things on series link at the moment I'm having trouble keeping up. Luckily, a few are coming to an end soon. I have:

The Walking Dead

The Aliens

Blindspot

Quantico

The A Word

DC's Legend of Tomorrow (not liking this much, might give up)

The Flash

Supergirl

Criminal Minds

The Island

Mission Survive

Just finished Agent Carter and Lucky Man. Looking forward to 22.11.63 and Outcast starting soon too.

You are almost me in a skirt. I don't bother with criminal minds any more, just got way too convoluted for me, and have dumped Aliens due to it irritating me. Love the rest though. Add Green arrow, Shield, the 100, Vinyl, and probrably a dozen others and you have my week.