What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

I've just watched that Phil scene, just brilliant. I've sent a link to half a dozen friends too because it's brilliant.

I think it was this place where I first started my appreciation for Phil Mitchell and Ian Beale, that post from Bionic Redneck years ago is probably my all-time favourite post.

• Awards Moderator

It's not better, in my view. The Sopranos is still my favourite...but Breaking Bad comes close.

fine choice, the sopranos is also my favourite TV Show, ever, have u got the blu ray edition? Its worth the money, i had the dvd version but the blu ray is great

My fave too. What does the Blu-ray add?

• Paid Members

So where was Phil's daughter when Jay was just about to shag his girlfriend in the Deals On Wheels office? These soaps will always be full of plot holes.

I figured Louise snuck in because it was unlocked after Jay had gone walkabouts and the girl had gone to get coffee? Its not like she could have broke in and been there for ages, or they'd have seen the suitcase. Would make sense for the noise Jay heard beforehand if she was sneaking around seeing if it was empty.