What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Awards Moderator

House of Cards season four was such a massive improvement on season three. I almost didn't bother with it given how dreadful the last season was.

Ooh you've reeled me back in, I wasn't going to bother.

Claire and Frank are the full focus of this series and it really boosts everything along. They go into total manipulation mode from the off which just makes it.

Anyone been keeping up with Vinyl? I was struggling with Bobby Cannavale at first, it was his cartoony face and silly hair, but he's really great in it. The fella who is the head A and R guy is really good as well. Not sure how its doing ratings wise but hopefully we'll get a good few seasons before it tanks.

Just watched the final episode of House of Cards season 4, a big improvement on Season 3. Loved that ending.

I am firmly in the camp that hopes Frank, Claire and Doug get away with it…can’t wait for the next season.

Just finished the final season of Breaking Bad (yes i'm waaay behind), and enjoyed it a lot. It escalates a bit in that finaly season doesn't it?

I too am watching the OJ series, which I'm liking very much :)

I loved BB but that last season bummed me out so much I can't bring myself to re watch it again.

Better Call Saul is much lighter in that respect and because you're pre warned about where it's heading it's great watching how they get there.

He's got a great knack of making enjoyable capers Vince Gilligan, I'd like to see him do something on an Oceans 11 scale.

• Paid Members

Any love for Trapped?

Burnt through this pretty quick on the iPlayer. I loved the bleak snowy backdrop the story is wrapped up in.

Good stuff

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members

I watched the first episode about 4 times (each time several months apart) because it didn't grab me and make me want to watch the second episode. Stick with it though, it's worth it.

You'll soon be whistling like Omar all the time.

Edited by PunkStep