What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

The worst thing about MTV is that they constanty remind you that the channel isn't meant for you by flashing up big screen covering colourful text every 2 minutes and having 'news' reports every ad break reported by people dressed like the idiots from Nathan Barley.

• Paid Members

The worst thing about MTV is that they constanty remind you that the channel isn't meant for you by flashing up big screen covering colourful text every 2 minutes and having 'news' reports every ad break reported by people dressed like the idiots from Nathan Barley.

"What's up, it's your boy Bluey"

I really hate the direction they went in for it but I could probably tolerate it except there's one thing that ruins it for me to the point of making it unwatchable - halfway through the first episode Fungus turns from a giant green monster into a human Timothy Spall and moves to the human world.

I saw the trailer a few times and couldn't get away from thinking it just looked like a shit Shrek costume.

Watching Seinfeld for the first time and just completed Season 1. Great stuff so far.

The theme music is clearly based on My Prerogative by Bobby Brown and both the theme and that song have been stuck in my head for at least a week. Dat bass doe.

I watched the episode where Kramer tells of his idea of having a business where you make your own pizza and Jerry and George laugh it off. Next day my friend told me she was in a restaurant doing just that, cue me sending the clip over.

• Paid Members

Right lads, story on Making a Murderer?
Every cunt is jawing on about it on Facebook and in work. Is it really that good, or is it overhyped nonsense?
Is it disturbing? Serio, not being a blouse, but ever since The Green Inferno my pots have been gone and I can't handle as much of that kind of stuff as I used to be able to.

EDIT - Just on the back of Monkee there;

I've tried, but can't apply for Hunted coz I'm not a UK resident. No blicks, no Oirish, no dags, eh?

Edited by Scott Malbranque

• Paid Members

Right lads, story on Making a Murderer?

Every cunt is jawing on about it on Facebook and in work. Is it really that good, or is it overhyped nonsense?

Is it disturbing? Serio, not being a blouse, but ever since The Green Inferno my pots have been gone and I can't handle as much of that kind of stuff as I used to be able to.

EDIT - Just on the back of Monkee there;

I've can't apply for Hunted coz I'm not a UK resident. No blicks, no Oirish, no dags, eh?

I gave the first episode a viewing last night and it was rather gripping. I'm not familiar with the story of it all so I'm looking forward to watching the rest, but episode 1 wasn't too disturbing.