What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Moderators

I love Salvage Hunters on Quest. Mainly because i hate the Salvage Hunter himself, Drew Pritchard of Conwy. He's a fucking grabbing bastard. He'll go somewhere, find a nice cupboard or something which he knows he can get £2000 for, pretends he won't be able to sell it or that he doesn't like it and pretends he'll only get a small amount for it, buys it off people who aren't well versed in antiques for like 50 quid, and rips them off to fuck. He did a school out of thousands on it last night. He3 claimed he didn't like how something looked to knock down the price to £250 for a £2500 unit, then when he got it back to his fucking lock up he's going "It's got an interesting shape". He's such a fucking cunt. So I like to watch it calling him a grabbing bastard/cheeky cunt/shitheel.

• Paid Members

I love Salvage Hunters on Quest. Mainly because i hate the Salvage Hunter himself, Drew Pritchard of Conwy. He's a fucking grabbing bastard. He'll go somewhere, find a nice cupboard or something which he knows he can get £2000 for, pretends he won't be able to sell it or that he doesn't like it and pretends he'll only get a small amount for it, buys it off people who aren't well versed in antiques for like 50 quid, and rips them off to fuck. He did a school out of thousands on it last night. He3 claimed he didn't like how something looked to knock down the price to £250 for a £2500 unit, then when he got it back to his fucking lock up he's going "It's got an interesting shape". He's such a fucking cunt. So I like to watch it calling him a grabbing bastard/cheeky cunt/shitheel.

I don't mind Drew. His missus annoys the tits off me. She's a sour faced cow who seems to know nothing. She just repeats everything positive he says and moans about him spending mony. I like the show but it gets a bit samey after a while. Similar to American Pickers. Love to watch one or two every now and then.

• Paid Members

Peep Show.

Dropped in quality the last couple of episodes. The first three this series were brilliant.

The only way I see it ending is Mark moving in with Sophie and Jez signing with a record label. I hope they don't try and cram too much into the last episode.

I actually hope it ends up exactly how it started (and has pretty much been since)- the pair of them living together in the flat with dead end lives.

• Moderators

I don't mind Drew. His missus annoys the tits off me. She's a sour faced cow who seems to know nothing. She just repeats everything positive he says and moans about him spending mony. I like the show but it gets a bit samey after a while. Similar to American Pickers. Love to watch one or two every now and then.

Ugh, his wife. Everything is "Lovely" according to her. He could bring home a sloppy shit (which he's grossly underpaid for), she'd take a sniff, declare it smells "interesting" and "great" and photogrpah it at a jaunty angle to put on the grabbing cunts website.

• Paid Members

Peep Show.

Dropped in quality the last couple of episodes. The first three this series were brilliant.

The only way I see it ending is Mark moving in with Sophie and Jez signing with a record label. I hope they don't try and cram too much into the last episode.

I actually hope it ends up exactly how it started (and has pretty much been since)- the pair of them living together in the flat with dead end lives.

Yeah, my favourite fantasy ending to this would be the below;

Mark to chase April, who decides not to be with him.

Decides to settle for Sophie and nana's cottage, only for Jeff to pop up and Sophie to choose him instead.

Leaving the series to end where it started, with Mark and Jeremy on their own in the flat.

• Moderators

Couldn't watch netflix the other day because we have a license for only two concurrent users and three of us sharing the login, so I stuck on iPlayer to find something.

I watched the first two episodes of Peter Kaye's Car Share because of the praise it had on here and I gotta say it lived up to the hype. I really enjoyed it and will happily watch some more.

• Paid Members

Peter Kay's really a tremendous writer and actor isn't he? I wish he'd just fuck off his abhorrent stand up and just concentrate on that.

Not sure I completely agree on the writing. There have been some big duds between Phoenix Nights and Car Share.

He is a fantastic actor though. His turn as Danny Baker's Dad in Cradle to Grave was bloody marvellous.

If you use Chrome, you can watch the last episode of Peep Show right now at http://thanks4.channel4.com/video/peep-show-series-9-episode-6-premiere

Right click on the white above the grayed box that says 'This isn't available yet' and press Inspect. Click on the 'reward content' arrow, then do the same with the 'media-embed'. Then on the first box below it change 'display:none;' to 'display:block;' and the episode will appear.