What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

Every person in Alexandria minus the doctor is just a terrible character that deserves to be violently torn apart for being so stupid all the time. It's weird because they have a core cast of good interesting characters but there's about 10 other characters in the main cast too who are just utterly terrible so it means the good charactrs either don't get enough screen time or they have to share it with some fucking dickhead like Maggie.

• Paid Members

I have had to consign myself to my study as my girlfriend is binge watching a *terrible* show called Flesh and Bone on Amazon. It seems to be about ballerinas and strip clubs, which makes it sound much more fun than it really is.

Why aren't Sky showing Flash and Arrow this week?

As mentioned both shows were on hiatus for a week due to the Thanksgiving holidays in the US last week, the gap they had last weeks is what we get this week. Next week is the crossover episodes that aired last night and tonight in the US

I thought exactly the same Wyatt. I'm pretty sad knowing there's only two episodes left, I've got so attached to Mark and Super Hans. I wish there was more Johnson. I don't usually find Jez funny but I liked him more than usual in last night's ep. His delivery of ombudsman is probably my favourite thing he's done.

Super Hans' '5 figures/decimal after the first three figures' line was the highlight of the episode. Oh, almost forgot, Mark talking in a panicked hush tone in the bank was fantastic too.

• Awards Moderator

Today I watched a recent episode of The Simpsons that was not only quite good, but that I'd possibly rank among my favourites. It's from season 23 and called 'The Book Job' - basically a pastiche of a heist film set around writing a kid's fantasy book. Found myself laughing out loud several times.

Excellent episode, Neil Gaiman is a delight.

Look The Simpsons is my favourite show of all time and yes we all know and love series 3-9 and some of it is the most perfect art (yes art) ever, but this prevalent "oh new Simpsons is shit" attitude that most people have is bullshit. Most of the time they haven't even watched it, just going along with something that has been said for the last few years.

After so long it's always going to drop in quality every now and then, but it still shits on most other TV from a great height. Witness the recent episode with the broccoli stand off between Bart and Homer.

You don't like it? Fuck off and watch Deep Space Homer.

Sorry, this rant isn't actually aimed at anyone I just am really protective of The Simpsons!!!