What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Anyone watch Undateable? 

I only started watching it a couple weeks ago but I'm really enjoying it. You sense the actors are all having fun and it has a nice feel to it. Season 3 is all live episodes with some funny moments were they break script and try and make eachother laugh or break the 4th wall. 

It's not Always Sunny or 30 Rock but it's easy to watch and fun. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkRsdRWQ80E

• Paid Members

For those Walking Dead enthusiasts among us, they've just cast Negan and I think it's a good bleeding choice and all.

I wanted Garret Dillahunt myself, but

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

is much closer physically to the chap.

And although Dillahunt has the edge on charisma - over most cunts - when playing a baddie, I think the other chap will be great in the role.

Delighted, so I am. Delighted.

• Paid Members

Excellent bit of casting there.

After missing both series when they were on first time round I decided to give Psychoville a watch. No idea why i didn't bother with it when it was on, I'm a big League of Gentlemen fan. Anyway, its been superb. Half way into series 2 now and the whole thing jumps from dark comedy to love letters to British horror (The 'one take' episode homage to Rope was fantastic) and then John Landis randomly turned up in an episode!

It also has the greatest impression of Tina Turner ever seen on British television

• Awards Moderator

Prepare to be singing that in your head for a while. Sorry not sorry, as the kids say.

I just watched it. So good! The references are absolutely spot on.

But yes, that tune ain't going nowhere.

• Paid Members

Excellent bit of casting there.

After missing both series when they were on first time round I decided to give Psychoville a watch. No idea why i didn't bother with it when it was on, I'm a big League of Gentlemen fan. Anyway, its been superb. Half way into series 2 now and the whole thing jumps from dark comedy to love letters to British horror (The 'one take' episode homage to Rope was fantastic) and then John Landis randomly turned up in an episode!

It also has the greatest impression of Tina Turner ever seen on British television

Absolutely love Psychoville. Mr Jelleh! is probably the best character they've ever made!.. The old woman with him is brilliant too.