What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

I watched all of Master of None yesterday, Aziz Ansari's new sitcom on Netflix.

I really enjoyed it. Funny, and really sharp. Very consciously doesn't rely on stereotypes, but didn't feel heavy handed.

Good music, too.

I want to believe you that's it's funny but I just can't.

Anyone watched the first few episodes of season 3 of Brooklyn nine-nine yet? The new captain played by Bill Hader is one of the most ridiculously over the top characters I've ever seen.

• Paid Members

October has been great for new seasons. Currently going through these..

Walking Dead - Superb so far, already better than the last season for me

Blacklist - Brilliant. Could listen to Spader talk all day

Homeland - Struggling with it, but I'm hoping it'll get better like the last few seasons have

The Affair - It's just so good. The different take this season is very well done

You Me and the Apocalypse - Loving it so far. Some great moments. Stand outs are the main guy, Sharon from Birds of a Feather and Johnson from Peep Show (playing a very convincing homosexual)

Karl Pilkington Moaning of Life - Enjoying it, obviously not as good as the Idiot Abroad series but still has a few good laughs

Romesh in Asian Provocateur - Love Romesh so love this. It's basically Idiot Abroad with a brown guy

The Flash - Probably the best superhero series going. Just great!

It's clear that I'm enjoying my TV at the minute, probably need to leave the house soon.

The Eric Andre Show.

Here's a link to a random episode, there's a bunch free to view on AdultSwim...

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/the-eric-andre-show/lauren-conrad-reese-witherspoon/

It's as weird as fuck and most of you will probably hate it, but it has some amazingly funny moments. If you liked Space Ghost, it's like a more offensive, live-action version. I watched about 6 in a row (they are only short) and I felt my brain melting a bit.

cheers Chest, saw he was plugging it on Fallon and did wonder what he's been up to. Saw him standup in London and been a fan since. Will add it to the list! 

Currently watching the Affair S2 and the Bridge S3 - both top notch as expected. Highly recommended so far.

Anybody seen Aquarius, Leftovers S2, You me and the Apocalypse or Show me a Hero? 

Leftovers has been very good so far, bit of a shift from S1 but it hasn't hurt it at all.

Show me a Hero might be the best thing I've seen all year, absolutely adored it.

• Paid Members

Leftovers season 2 is fantastic so far.

I watched season 1 at the weekend and I still don't know whether I like it or not. I think I'd have gotten bored if I was watching week-to-week and I don't know if I want to watch season 2. I missed the first episode on On Demand but downloaded 2-5 yesterday. Is it better than season 1?

October has been great for new seasons. Currently going through these..

Walking Dead - Superb so far, already better than the last season for me

Romesh in Asian Provocateur - Love Romesh so love this. It's basically Idiot Abroad with a brown guy

The Flash - Probably the best superhero series going. Just great!

Walking Dead: I thought the first 3 episodes were just brilliant. Definitely the best season so far until last week. Considering how tense the other episodes had been, I found this really boring and don't understand why it was an extended episode.

Asian Provocateur: I really liked this too. I like Romesh (have you seen Taskmaster?) and I hope there are more series like this from him.

The Flash: Annoyed with Sky On Demand about this - I downloaded eps 1 and 2  last weekend to see whether I liked it or not. I watched them both on Saturday and wanted to download the rest of the season but it's already been removed. Same thing with Boardwalk Empire. I watched eps 1 and 2 of this on Saturday as well but all the boxsets have been removed too. Bah.

The Eric Andre Show.

Here's a link to a random episode, there's a bunch free to view on AdultSwim...

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/the-eric-andre-show/lauren-conrad-reese-witherspoon/

It's as weird as fuck and most of you will probably hate it, but it has some amazingly funny moments. If you liked Space Ghost, it's like a more offensive, live-action version. I watched about 6 in a row (they are only short) and I felt my brain melting a bit.

That was bloody great.  I think.  Maybe.  Yes, it was.