What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

They made it perfectly clear that it was based on true events but certain things are changed for, as they put, "dramatic effect". At no point did they say "this is exactly as it happened"

Based on true events and 10% true and 90% bullshit are not the same though

• Paid Members

I was umming and aahing for yonks, happy with my Alienware lappy.

Played Table Tennis on a demo disc my mate from work had, next morning went out and got a 360 and played that game solid for a month.

When my house was burgled Table Tennis was one of the only games I replaced with the insurance money.

Echo the love for South Park, 1st episode was excellent, so funny.

Anyone been watching Resistance on More4? Very well written and well acted drama during World War II following the resistance movement in France.

Bit bleak, but well worth watching.

Only bit I liked about it was the development of Rockstar present Table Tennis which is the game that made me go out and get a 360

Bit late to the party here, but snap.  Played it in Game and ended up spending a good portion of my student loan on a 360 for that game.

First episode of Homeland really set up the season well, it is so much better without the Brody soap opera element. Also, Les Revenants, erm, returns this week. First season was wicked so I'm quite excited about this. Plus Julie don't half give me the horn, she looks like Lea Seydoux's aunt who would do French things that others wouldn't.