What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Yeah, Fifteen To One is way too chummy these days. I miss the hard nosed thuggery of the driving bass in the theme and the no nonsense "I'm not your friend" approach of Billy G.

QI is shit though. Mainly because of Alan Davies. I might tweet that so the prick can vanity search his name and set his fans upon me.

• Paid Members

Has Stephen Fry said why he's leaving? I hope he's alright - when watching his recent Central America documentary I did think a few times that he didn't look well, but put it down to the heat etc

Perhaps the years of cocaine fuelled poker nights at The Groucho Club is finally catching up with him

Stephen Fry's a weird one. He has good traits but he's such an unlikable person. The first few series of QI were fun until it became an hour of "I'm Stephen Fry, did you hear about the time I met whoever, and did so and so." I tried reading his autobiography but it was name drop city. Didn't make it past the second chapter and I've read some shite. The 'oh I'm so bad I did cocaine' publicity stunt for his latest book was the final straw. And Houchen's right, Alan Daives is terrible. QI's little more than Dave fodder until you realise you only put it on while you check the EPG. Fuck the lot of them, panel shows have been a waste for the past 5 years. 

• Awards Moderator

The only thing QI has going for it now is that sweet cruise ship synth reggae theme tune.

Twee as fuck though, makes the Only Connect theme sound like Belgian House.

Fuckin' jobs for the boys Howard Goodall of course. Dining out off the one good theme he ever did (Red Dwarf).