What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

It was just getting a bit ridiculous - oh there's ANOTHER thing to escape from. There wasn't anywhere for the story to go. I think they should've just given up at the end of season 2. It's a shame really as I was totally hooked on season 1 - I couldn't get enough of it.

• Paid Members

I'm trying to get over my zombie phobia as I've bought tickets to Walker Stalker Con in February. I watched Fear The Living Dead on that new AMC channel earlier. It wasn't too bad. I can't compare it to TWD as I've never seen it but I liked where the storyline was going. There was very limited zombie action though so I was ok for most of it although I did have to mute a few scenes.

Does anyone know if this channel will be available on Sky? It says it's freeview at the moment but as it's BT-based I'm guessing it'll be turned off. I thought Sky might have some TWD box sets available for me to binge but there aren't unfortunately. I need something else to watch as I gave up on season 3 of Prison Break.

Walking Dead Series 1-5 are indeed up there on the Sky OnDemand box sets.

• Paid Members

The Queen Vic have started a Sunday league football team managed by Nigel, and Alan is not getting on with David Wicks for them.

And there's the lineup.

I dont want to sound old fashioned, but Mark Fowler is on the side. You cant ... "catch it" from him in the showers can you?

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

An Audience with Harry and Paul was absolutely top. Lovely mix of nostalgia and digs at shite comedians and good ones too.

Where can I watch this? Didn't know this was even on.

The iPlayer http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b068zpdh/an-evening-with-harry-enfield-and-paul-whitehouse The Smashy and Nicey End of an Era thing was on afterwards, a fine evenings entertainment on Monday from the BBC.

Yeah, was very funny. Big Harry and Paul fan, met Paul Whitehouse a number of times at the Lane, one of the nicest people ever.

Anyone else been watching the repeats of The Fast Show? Always been a big fan but there are some great skits which I had forgotten.

John Thompson as the inept croupier, and the skits where they get really childish in a serious environment. "I've got the Jenkins report!!!" "And I've got a balloon! Look at his cheeky face..."

I was hungover as fuck on Sunday, so I spent my afternoon watching the first season of Rick and Morty. It is ridiculously funny and over the past couple of days I caught up on season 2 and the quality of the show has risen, which I didn't think would happen after the show hit it's stride in the first season.

• Paid Members

Walking Dead Series 1-5 are indeed up there on the Sky OnDemand box sets.

Thank you! They've literally just been added so I'm downloading season 1 now.

Wish I was Monkee now and watching Season 1 for the first time again. Absolutely tremendous viewing.

When I started watching I was warned that season 2 was a slog. But I was completely put off and bored come season 3.

SEASON 3 SPOILERS

I think it was the cliche, fallen in love with the bad guy, sticking up for him and then deciding that he is in fact a bad guy and wants out. Also, they killed off the old guy I can't remember the name of.

So the last ever Hannibal ended with one of tv's greatest love scenes ever, in artsy fartsy Hannibal fashion obvs.

I'm gutted its finished and i'm hoping they manage to at least get a couple of serials from some web based broadcaster or something but the fact theyve got away with making it so ever increasingly abusrd and surreal whilst tricking people in to thinking it was meant to be some kind of gruesome CSI or something is a minor miracle. A film would be fucking great and imagine how far they could push the boundaries considering the shit they did on telly.