What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

I watched an episode from the first series the other day and absolutely pissed myself at the scene where Jez goes for a job interview at JLB Credit. He doesn't want the job and when he thinks the interview is going well to the point he'll get the job, he decides to take extreme measures and pulls this face:

hqdefault.jpg

• Paid Members

Really not getting on with this or the last few series of Peep Show. Loved the show at its peak but its gotten far too wacky. Surprised at all the praise

Always seen this complaint and never really understood it. Series 4 is my favorite series, apparently that's despised by 'the fans'. It's still a fine comedy, the shows only weakness I think was the Eighth Series where they just didn't seem to know what they were doing, rewrote the Dobby character and had a rather meh last episode.

Series 3 was also a bit average for me. Baring the episode when they get lost in the Quantocks.

• Paid Members

I enjoyed them all muchly up to the last series but this one feels like more of the same. Don't get me wrong I still watch and theres a few laughs etc but it sort of feels like theyve become overblown caricatures of their early season characters. It's a fate that befalls many long running comedies but it's still one of my favourite ever shows.

Peep Show is still the best show for little moments that make you piss yourself, Jez picking up the lighter and then deciding against what he was planning was superb

Watched the first 4 episodes of Cuffs but gave up during this week's episode, it's just shite, why it took me 5 and a bit episodes to give up on it I don't know, it's up there with Crash for being a bit heavy handed with the "We're all different yet the same" stuff

• Paid Members

The latest episode of The Leftovers ends with one of the best twists I've ever seen. Truly jaw dropping. As much as the legacy of Lost has been tarnished it's easy to forget that it had some really brilliant twists. Damon Lindelof was pulled off another spectacular one here. If they nail the final episode next week, season 2 of The Leftovers will be up there as one of the best seasons of TV ever.

Has anybody else seen the tv show Josh? I thought it was absolute bollocks. Badly written and badly acted. It comes across as a low budget mesh of Peep Show and Seinfeld. Josh Widicombe is one of the most overrated comedians on the planet. It seems that if you get on Mock the week you are instantly a comedy star. 

• Paid Members

Properly disappointed with last night's mid-season finale of The Walking Dead. It was a complete let-down with a lack of any kind of tension, suspense or cliff-hanger at the end. Compared to the mid-season endings of 4 and 5, this was rubbish. Not even the 'extra teaser' after the credits was any good. And I wish one of the main characters would just get eaten because he's pissing me off big time.

Anyone seen The Man in the High Castle yet? I've watched the first two episodes on Amazon Prime and am quite enjoying it so far. Interested to see where the story goes.

Also, Josh is complete wank. It's not funny in the slightest and, considering I watch some complete and utter shite, that's definitely saying something.

• Paid Members

Josh Widicombe isn't funny at all, can't stand him. Although the worst comic on TV is Joel Dommett. My wife has been watching Sky's new panel show Bring The Noise and he's a team regular on there. Who the fuck is he? He's like a posh hipster on speed.