What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Thanks Metal!

Pitcos, there's a triangle next to where it says <article class= "reward content"..... Click that triangle and it will open up some more HTML just beneath.

In the code just beneath will be another triangle next to <div class= "media-embed".... Click that triangle too to open some more HTML.

It'll say action style= "display:none;" ... Double click this. Change it to "display:block;"

Press enter.

Edited by Undefeated Steak

• Paid Members

Well, that's Peep Show over. No spoilers here, but I'm not sure what I made of it.

Pretty much what I expected, quite amusing, not amazing, but the end game for this series was quite predictable. I would have had that hipster in it more. Jez story had potential but died on it's arse somewhat. Great last scene though. Better than Series 8. Thoughts Butch?

Edited by WWFChilli

• Paid Members

Well, that's Peep Show over. No spoilers here, but I'm not sure what I made of it.

Pretty much what I expected, quite amusing, not amazing, but the end game for this series was quite predictable. I would have had that hipster in it more. Jez story had potential but died on it's arse somewhat. Great last scene though. Better than Series 8. Thoughts Butch?

I loved it. Was the only way to really end it that wouldn't have seemed like a cop out.

Couldn't get behind the Jez being gay story. The best man speech episode didn't do it for me either. There's the part where Mark's getting beaten up in the end and it's like, this isn't particularly funny.

It ended well in the sense that it shouldn't have been anything over-blown. They're still at square one, and that's a good end.

• Paid Members

Couldn't get behind the Jez being gay story. The best man speech episode didn't do it for me either. There's the part where Mark's getting beaten up in the end and it's like, this isn't particularly funny.

It ended well in the sense that it shouldn't have been anything over-blown. They're still at square one, and that's a good end.

Hence I wanted hipster bloke in it more. Lovely ending though, Jez describing how he would kill Mark was brilliant.

• Paid Members

Been watching New Girl with the other half. We're about halfway through season 3 and it's taken a noticeable downturn in quality. Does it get better again or should we not bother going any further?

we gave up then as well. Shame as it was very enjoyable until then

• Paid Members

Same here. I didn't notice how bad it was, I just quietly stopped watching it as it got boring. My wife kept watching it, but she has somehow managed to stick with Glee, despite knowing herself it's fucking rotten (even more so than it was). She can't help herself, it's like she has an obligation to keep watching until somebody puts the show out of its misery.