What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Walking dead would be better off a ten episodes a series instead of 16/18. There is good stories, but it's filled with so much fluff that it makes it a drag to get through. Its almost raw like in how it pads out time to fill. Now watch out of habit than excitement. That they took three weeks to get to [redacted because spoilers] is he/ isn't he dead totally telegraphed that he wasn't given how big a character he is in it.

His death/not death wasn't telegraphed until it got picked apart by the internet who weren't willing to wait and let the show tell the story.

Yeah it was, no major character dies half way through an episode then gets ignored for weeks. That's not how tv shows work.

So I came home from work today and the wife was watching something called Catfish on MTV. It's a ropey as fuck reality show where people, I.e young American teenagers/twenty something's are in online relationships. But seemingly inmost cases, they've never met the person who they're 'in a relationship' with and they then do some very basic detective work, which doesn't seem to amount to much than googling a few names, and then track down the other person to arrange a meet up, and low & behold, it's not who they thought it would be.

The episode that's just finished had someone who thought she was in a relationship with the rapper Bow Wow, who I think was massive for about 15minutes. How can anyone be that fucking stupid?

Everything on MTV is made by numbskulls for numbskulls.

Do you have anything positive to say? At all? Ever?

Obviously yes. So you're an MTV fan then?

I give praise when it's needed and deserved.

Edited by The Clint