What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

Agent Carter obviously.

But also, I've got into a habit of watching old Men Behaving Badly...It's OK, think it's aged terribly (lolz at Gary smoking in his office), but it's fairly nostalgic and funny.

And Cheers. Now this is a big one for me. As someone who considers themselves to have decent taste in film, TV, music (and humble about it), I've never really GOT Cheers. I have been told that it is one of the greatest sitcoms of all time, and to be honest, I can see what all the fuss is about. It's lovely. It's characters are fantastic, it's funny, it has pathos, most most of all, it has the most important thing that you need for comedy. It has heart.

Love it, really enjoying watching it all (mostly) for the first time.

Cheers is the boss.

Started watching DC legends of tomorrow last night at 3am when i couldn't sleep.

Holy shit if your a DC fan you will get excited about this, it is beyond incredible.

Great cast full of interesting characters, i love that there are some hero's and some anit-hero's in there, It will be interesting too see where they go with it but count me in with this one cos it sucked me in from the pilot

Some of you may have noticed the trailers on Sky for Vinyl, which is due to start Monday at 9pm on Sky Atlantic. This being an HBO production, they're doing the same as what they have done with the last couple of series of Game of Thrones and are simulcasting at the same time as in the US, so you can actually catch the first episode (the 2hr pilot) at 2am on Monday

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Yeah, I can't wait to watch this. It's written by Terence Winter for a start, which means it's going to be hard to disappoint me. I like Bobby Cannavale and also Scorsese is directing some of the episodes.

Also, a lot of folk reckon HBO will use this as the ideal opportunity to air the GoT season 6 trailer.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

Episode 3 of the new X-Files was absolutely fucking wonderful!!!!

I've just caught up with this and concur that it was brilliant. Loved it.

Watched this last night. It actually made me realise how much I used to love The X Files