What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Yep, and Jesse (lad from Heroes). I have one very excited wife and tbf I'm excited too. Lorelai is the ultimate ultimate MILF. ;)

Cool. I liked how Luke and Jesse played off each other.

I'll be disappointed if there is no town hall meeting in the first episode.

• Paid Members

Ron Swanson is the greatest man in the history of everything. That is all. Go back to your normal business.

• Paid Members

Oh, I watched the first episode of Nathan for You. Didn't think much of it. Either it's fake and over the top, or if it's real he is a total asshole. Will give it a bit more of a chance though.

You definitely have to give it more of a chance, he's definitely an arsehole but you get into him being an arsehole and the show gets crazy. I hated him at first, now he's my favourite comedy character in years.

• Paid Members

Ron Swanson is the greatest man in the history of everything. That is all. Go back to your normal business.

You must've not seen the last few series yet.

Season 6 so far. I stand by it. The man hides bacon.

• Paid Members

Oh, I watched the first episode of Nathan for You. Didn't think much of it. Either it's fake and over the top, or if it's real he is a total asshole. Will give it a bit more of a chance though.

As it goes on the character of Nathan develops and his antics become closer to art than comedy stunts. He's an amazing creation.

• Paid Members

As it goes on the character of Nathan develops and his antics become closer to art than comedy stunts. He's an amazing creation.

Exactly, by series 2 everything is on a huge scale and going in so many improbable directions it's insane. It takes pranking to another level and Nathan is a genius.