deathrey Posted April 17, 2025 Posted April 17, 2025 I'm so so sorry for your loss David. Sending all my love and prayers to you and your family
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted April 17, 2025 Moderators Posted April 17, 2025 So sorry David. Unimaginable.
Joe Blog Posted April 17, 2025 Posted April 17, 2025 So sorry to hear that David. All the love to you and yours.
DiscoPistol Posted April 17, 2025 Posted April 17, 2025 I've just given my son a hug. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
Paid Members Ronnie Posted April 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 17, 2025 It's unfathomable how unfair this is to your family and that poor boy, David. I'm sorry for all of you.
Paid Members mim731 Posted April 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 17, 2025 So sorry to hear this news David, can't begin to imagine what you're going through. Thoughts are with you and your family.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted April 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 17, 2025 What terrible, terrible news. Best wishes to your family David.
MungoChutney Posted April 17, 2025 Posted April 17, 2025 So very sorry to hear that David. Thinking of you and your family.
Paid Members hallicks Posted April 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 17, 2025 Can’t possibly put anything into words, just so sorry and sending you and yours all the love.
TibBo Posted April 17, 2025 Posted April 17, 2025 I’m so sorry to hear that we are always here if you need us
Paid Members Weezenal Posted April 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2025 Sorry for your loss David. Devastating.
DavidB6937 Posted April 18, 2025 Posted April 18, 2025 We've set up a donation page in his memory for the local hospice that we stayed at in his final days. No pressure for anyone but thought I'd share it here if anyone does any charity support or anything. Thanks everyone ❤️ https://www.justgiving.com/page/wilfy#sharePage
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted April 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2025 There are no words that can cover something like this, just so very sorry. Sending love to you and your family. Thank you for sharing the donation page, such a lovely thing to do at at time like this.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2025 I'm so sorry for your loss David. I don't know what else to say in such awful circumstances, but like all of us here, I'm thinking of you and your family and chipped in with a donation.
Recommended Posts