Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted March 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 11, 2025 Happy birthday! @Devon Malcolm is that a Bobby Hill self-defense t-shirt? I love it!
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 11, 2025 Just now, Lorne Malvo said: Happy birthday! @Devon Malcolm is that a Bobby Hill self-defense t-shirt? I love it! Certainly is! Can't remember where I bought it but I'm sure there will be some knocking around online.
DavidB6937 Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 Our son is in intensive care at the moment so I'd really appreciate everyone's positive thoughts and prayers if that's your sort of thing. Thanks everyone.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 2, 2025 Terrible to hear that. Can't imagine the worry you're going through. All the best to you and your family.
deathrey Posted April 2, 2025 Posted April 2, 2025 @DavidB6937 I'm so sorry to hear that, sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers to you and your family x
Paid Members FLips Posted April 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 2, 2025 Got everything crossed for you and your family David. Reach out if you need to talk.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted April 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 2, 2025 All the best to you and the family David.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted April 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 14, 2025 The boy's been obsessed with the idea of hiking this past year, randomly pointing out hills that we should climb when we're not equipped to, and also show that he has no concept of distance. Now that the weather's decent, and we both own proper boots and a rucksack, I took him on a nice 3km walk in the Peak District to break him in, and just coincidentally made him watch The Princess Bride the night before.
Joe Blog Posted April 15, 2025 Posted April 15, 2025 (edited) On 4/14/2025 at 4:36 AM, Surf Digby said: The boy's been obsessed with the idea of hiking this past year, randomly pointing out hills that we should climb when we're not equipped to, and also show that he has no concept of distance. Now that the weather's decent, and we both own proper boots and a rucksack, I took him on a nice 3km walk in the Peak District to break him in, and just coincidentally made him watch The Princess Bride the night before. Are those the actual shooting locations? If not then you have done an amazing job of finding similar backgrounds. Edit: just looked up the filming locations, never knew it was filmed in the Peak District. Edited April 15, 2025 by Joe Blog
DavidB6937 Posted April 17, 2025 Posted April 17, 2025 Hi all, Just wanted to say thank you for the messages of support. Unfortunately our son passed away in the early hours of the morning. We're all a bit lost at the moment but just trying to be here for our daughters more than anything. Hug your kids tight this evening.
Paid Members gmoney Posted April 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 17, 2025 Oh mate. I can't begin to imagine what you and the your family are going through. You're in my thoughts.
Paid Members FLips Posted April 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 17, 2025 Oh David, I don’t even know what to say. Reach out if you ever need to. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Paid Members Wretch Posted April 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 17, 2025 So sorry, mate. That is truly awful.
Paid Members johnnyboy Posted April 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 17, 2025 Sending you and your family our love, David. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Recommended Posts