*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

David Benoit sounds like a nice guy. Breaks my heart to listen to him though. I was happy to hear the CTE results gave him some closure. 

He’s obviously filled with wrestling dreams.
I hope he finds someone in his life, starts a family and lives happily ever after. Screw Pro Wrestling.

Would break my heart to see him in front of 35 fans wrestling as a Tribute act. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWCrlt9xwoVYCMDywsdBZ3A/playlists

Some guy has taken pretty much every wrestling video he could find from all promotions and put them into "year in wrestling" chronological playlists. If you've ever wanted to relive, say, 1987 by watching 713 straight videos on autoplay, now's your chance.

25 minutes ago, JNLister said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWCrlt9xwoVYCMDywsdBZ3A/playlists

Some guy has taken pretty much every wrestling video he could find from all promotions and put them into "year in wrestling" chronological playlists. If you've ever wanted to relive, say, 1987 by watching 713 straight videos on autoplay, now's your chance.

Thanks for the heads up! This is amazing!

The Year Reviews go right back to 1950, when i was only a slip of a boy.

Stardom are uploading their TV show to YouTube. No English subs but it's a free match and various highlights every week.

First episode. Thinks it's currently up to episode 4.

Featured match is the World of Stardom Championship match between Bea Priestley and Mayu Iwatani. It's the match with the horrible top rope Rana botch that was gif'd a while back.

Outside of that though it's a pretty good match.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

A familiar face popped up tonight on the sidebar

I thought where do I recognise that name from? Did a search. Oh he’s the guy advertising a Winter Event, taking place in October, announced before he had booked the venue, 10 months out. What a great thread it was 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

12 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

In a very strange full circle moment, Jim Cornette corrects the Internet on crying about Kevin Dunn: 

I listened to this before your link here and would not describe it as "very strange" because Jim does go into great detail & gives a logical explanation as to how he thought the big spot was missed in the filming.

We all know what Cornette is like and yes he does have history with Kevin Dunn (& a LOT of other people in wrestling), but he is capable of giving the Devil his Due if one of his enemies does something good or as in this case falsely accused.  Maybe not to Russo or Trump, but as you go further down his hate list, he does ease off a little.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Bad, bad, bad, bad boys. 

https://youtu.be/rEkNAuPfOmk

That package is so much fun. 

Amazing that it was almost a minute in before Hogan popped up. We didn't get Sky until 1989 when a friend got it installed (My parents went for BSB) and I remember going round ever sunday I could just to watch Superstars. That package was great