quote the raven

*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

Thats amazing. He recorded the exact same video twice as saw this in English yesterday

The full 2.5 hour ramblings of an absolute crack pot Billy Jack Haynes. Totally unhinged, scatty and wild. Blames Vince for basically everything negative that's ever happened to human kind. 

It's strangely fascinating. 

On 6/17/2019 at 7:47 AM, IronSheik said:

This is Davey Boy Smith delivering one of the worst backstage segments of all time in Dubiya Cee Dubya. 

- the crack cocaine induced fear in his eyes and speech

- the listing of wrestling styles and proclamation that that's why he's called the British Bulldog 

- the terrible interaction with Alex Wright 

Just brilliant viewing.

Still better than AEW.

On 6/20/2019 at 6:32 AM, LSM said:

So Bret Hart is going to be starring in a horror flick. It looks........... interesting.

The cringe is strong with this one.

Fuck Bret Hart vs Tom Magee. I’ve found the real Holy Grail. 

British Bulldog vs Zig and Zag. 1991. 

5 Meltzer Stars because he’s BIZARRE. 

I have on VCR gathering dust on a shelf somewhere Paul Bearer and The Undertaker on the Big Breakfast.
All I remember is a game called 'Get Your Knobbly Nuts Out' with some guy in a pool. A dude was stood in front of Bearer and Taker doing this little dance to the jingle for the game and at the end Undertaker grabs him by the back of the neck and marches him off. Bearer then throws the oversized nuts into the pool for the game.

I'm sure there was also a video on Youtube of a wasted Scott Hall on [I want to say Live and Kicking?] dancing with Mr Blobby and when interviewed he says to the female interviewer 'I'd lick you in the ring anyday' [or words to that effect]/

Morning TV + wrestlers usually equaled some funny/interesting viewing. 

4 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I have on VCR gathering dust on a shelf somewhere Paul Bearer and The Undertaker on the Big Breakfast.
All I remember is a game called 'Get Your Knobbly Nuts Out' with some guy in a pool. A dude was stood in front of Bearer and Taker doing this little dance to the jingle for the game and at the end Undertaker grabs him by the back of the neck and marches him off. Bearer then throws the oversized nuts into the pool for the game.

I'm sure there was also a video on Youtube of a wasted Scott Hall on [I want to say Live and Kicking?] dancing with Mr Blobby and when interviewed he says to the female interviewer 'I'd lick you in the ring anyday' [or words to that effect]/

Morning TV + wrestlers usually equaled some funny/interesting viewing. 

Here you go. No Mr Blobby dancing but it seems him and Mel C may have shared a quick toot before going on-air: 

21 hours ago, IronSheik said:

The full 2.5 hour ramblings of an absolute crack pot Billy Jack Haynes. Totally unhinged, scatty and wild. Blames Vince for basically everything negative that's ever happened to human kind. 

It's strangely fascinating. 

He’s done a new one a couple of months back, and he’s still on another planet. They give an opportunity right at the start to apologise for anything he might have said in previous interviews, and he just says that he’s sorry for using some curse words.

He clearly needs some help as I don’t think he’s playing up to the gimmick. He, and others from that era, have told the lies so many times now that they can’t accept as anything other truth. There’s is some fascinating about watching them though, as you just want to hear what cock & bull story he’s going to come up with next

I’ve only ever seen clips from this but found the full version last night, A documentary about Finn Balor’s time in Japan before he heads to WWE

Edited by TildeGuy~!