*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

I stumbled upon this weird William Regal interview from 2001. He's incredibly mild-mannered in it and Cat, Ant and Dec really try their hardest to keep the energy up;

Stand-out moments for me:

Ant reading a message from a fan that calls Regal "Hilarious!", despite Regal himself being quite dour during the interview.

Regal on his best mates : "Steve Austin...Triple H...." and the crew gush over Regal being mates with all the 'hard men'.

Dec: "Triple H, is he any relation to H from Steps?", followed by Regal mumbling something about preparation H. 

Regal being scared off Stephanie McMahon and then talking about getting slapped hard by by her. This prompts Cat Deeley to go on about how unfair that is ("That's terrible! It should be one rule for everybody, not one for the girls and one for the boys") and then Dec remarking that Cat wants to live in an 'ideal world'.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2019 at 9:50 AM, TildeGuy~! said:

Asuka has started up her gaming channel on Youtube where she fails at games and playing video game themes on the recorder

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZFzfw5Idu6qC1ub3eVl2YA

Tried two vids and couldn't make it through either. Obviously I'm not part of the target audience but I was cringing throughout.

• Paid Members

This Mountie vs. Tatanka match is brilliant. A video popped up of Bryan and Vinny talking excitedly about it and they're right too. Mountie is phenomonal as the comedy heel with the story being as simple as him and Jimmy Hart trying to get a jump on Tatanka but he's too smart for them. Some brilliant comedy spots with Mountie's funny little warm up for the lock-up and his attempt as tatanka's dance. He takes a couple of brilliant bumps off the chops. Just tremendous fun.

• Paid Members

OTT have knocked it out of the park again and produced an absolute banger of a hype video of Starr vs Devlin. The snakes, the black & white background, the Tivoli being knocked down, the back-and-forth...it's just picture perfect pro wrestling. *chef's kiss*

I reckon Jordan is turning on the OTT fans. It's all ready a double turn of sorts, with more fans backing Starr than Devlin, but Jordan will cement the heel turn during or after the match. The repeated use of "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist" by Jordan takes it overboard. 

Sublime.