*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

On 12/15/2019 at 3:31 PM, GeronimoJacksBeard said:

Bret thought it was the shits judging by him post-match!

Bret hated that the Harts has been made out to be racists , he wanted no part of any of it 

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I genuinely have no recollection of this, but it is just awesome!
The Miz and John Morrison rap against Cryme Tyme in THE whitest thing you have ever seen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnvA1Z4iyVE

What was up with The Miz's voice? Gotta have a fart noise in there for Vince. It's horrendous but in a brilliant way.

14 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I genuinely have no recollection of this, but it is just awesome!
The Miz and John Morrison rap against Cryme Tyme in THE whitest thing you have ever seen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnvA1Z4iyVE

To be fair to them, that Dirtsheet show they done around 2008 was a fairly early example of the kind of online self promotion that would become almost mandatory for anyone in the lower to mid card who WWE didn't have proper programs for. I remember the pair ripping on Punk during an ECW match only for moral adjudicator JBL to get started on them backstage over it later on, saying it made Punk look bad heading into Survivor Series. 

• Paid Members

https://youtu.be/HBXZIr6DP-c

Chris Van Vliet’s awkward interview with David Benoit. He says he wants to wrestle as Chris Benoit Jr and use his old music. 

I don’t think the wrestling business will be good for this guy. And I can’t see any major promotion touching him to be honest. 

• Paid Members

I wish people would stop interviewing him for the controversy clicks. Every few months it seems he pops up in an interview saying how he's going to wrestle, and how he knows he can be this major star, and so on, but he's never committed to training anywhere, and the closest thing to a booking he's ever had was cancelled because he was ratted out for being untrained.

It's not like there's not a ton of promotions who would book him in spite of/because of his name, if he actually put the bare minimum effort in. But at the moment he's just a fantasist - though one who's fantasies are inexorably tied up in grief and his surname and everything else.

• Paid Members

Ive listened to half the interview and he does come off as a bit delusional about a career in wrestling, he's talking about working in AEW and New Japan, mentioning that he's tried to get into New Japan but its the hardest promotion to get into before letting on that he's never even trained properly yet has gear ready to make his debut as Chris Benoit Jr.

I cant even imagine how it must be living in his situation but his denial of what his father did and how he doesn't seem to grasp that its something that's always gonna have a massive black cloud over it is a little baffling.

He reminds me of a character in a work of fiction who is just a fucking weirdo, and then it comes out that they’ve got this horrible traumatic backstory that’s fucked them up good and proper. Van Vliet usually comes off as a harmless starfucker bimbo in his wrestling interviews, but it’s shady that he’s done this. Nobody should be giving David Benoit attention and encouraging this nonsense for the sake of some clicks. He looks like he hasn’t slept in years.

• Paid Members

To be honest it should hardly be surprising that David Flair Benoit is fucked up. He must have had a torrid time growing up, so I have a lot of sympathy.

I'm ten times more annoyed by those weird workrate perves who come out of the woodwork every now and then and insist, with all seriousness, that his bland, murdering bastard of a father deserves a Hall of Fame spot. 

Edited by garynysmon

34 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

To be honest it should hardly be surprising that David Flair is fucked up. He must have had a torrid time growing up, so I have a lot of sympathy.

I'm ten times more annoyed by those weird workrate perves who come out of the woodwork every now and then and insist, with all seriousness, that his bland, murdering bastard of a father deserves a Hall of Fame spot. 

Bit harsh on Ric.