*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Someone on youtube called "Indie Uploader" has uploaded loads of full shows including some House Shows

Just been watching this house show from 2000, talent on this card!

Dean Malenko vs. Crash Holly

Triple H, X-Pac, & the Road Dogg vs The Rock & the Dudley Boyz

Eddie Guerrero vs Perry Saturn

WWF Tag Team Champions Edge & Christian vs Matt & Jeff Hardy

Rikishi vs. Kurt Angle

WWF IC Champion Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho main event which is a cracking little match

Edited by 2Xtreme_lives
just seen main event

Cool video from when Nick Aldis came to Norwich a few weeks back and defended the NWA title. By all accounts Brad Slayer his opponent is the first openly gay wrestler to challenge for the NWA Championship.

This is Davey Boy Smith delivering one of the worst backstage segments of all time in Dubiya Cee Dubya. 

- the crack cocaine induced fear in his eyes and speech

- the listing of wrestling styles and proclamation that that's why he's called the British Bulldog 

- the terrible interaction with Alex Wright 

Just brilliant viewing.

• Paid Members

Atlantis Vs Ultimo Guerrero, Mask Vs Mask, CMLL, 2014.

The crowd heat for this bad boy is off the charts. Old school noise, rather than modern day chanting. 

The director loves a camera cut as much as Kevin Dunn though.

Been watching these history of FMW videos the past few days, I'm up to 1994 at the minute and they're really good. I'm assuming it just started off as a podcast and has been uploaded to Youtube later to include clips of the relevant angles and matches they are talking about at the time. Also includes discussion of other hardcore Japanese promotions of the time as well like Wing/IWA Japan etc and it's really cool to see some of the clips as I only managed to buy a couple of VHS tapes back in the mid 90's from these prmotions

Here's a link for the 1st one the rest should be down the side

Sorry if this has come round before but new to me from 1997

Someone in the comments said that Hakushi lost a match to muta and was given a chance to keep his soul to face the undertaker but not sure if that's correct. Anyone have the full context?