*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

I've mentioned this stuff on here before. Japanese. They're airing a new show around 1:30 - 2:00 today on Youtube. Easier to watch than explain. It's...different; wrestling, heavy rock, theatre & randomness. They have some old clips and shows up at the moment too. Just copy & paste the Japanese text(only) into youtube search.

Makai: 【無料配信】『第58回 魔界~貪欲Greed~』完全編集版(4/19公演)

On 3/28/2020 at 11:37 PM, Frankie Crisp said:

It’s Instagram but I think this is the best place to stick this in. The Rock talking about his Wrestlemania bits with Austin. It’s fucking great.

Fuck I really hope he does a Broken Skull sessions.

• Paid Members

As it says. Plus The Fink is on the mic.

It must be a dark match as Brock is wearing blue shorts rather than the meaner looking black trunks. He looks as if he's treating Mr Perfect like a jobber here. Although that could just be Me Perfects exemplary selling.

• Paid Members

Brock looks great in the blue. It's a really interesting dynamic. Perfect gets the star reaction while Lesnar's is a "Who?" reaction. Then they quickly establish his power and ability and Perfect gets some boos when he bales out. Yet as soon as they sense the Perfect plex, they pop huge. Great little watch.

• Paid Members

It's great stuff, and from the period where he was working dark matches on RAW and even in that context they were giving him so much.

Perfect was a guy they knew could make him look like a million bucks, and they seemed to be going for a Minnesota connection early on - for one match in Minneapolis they had him managed by Jesse Ventura, which is a mad booking for a dark match.