*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

On 4/29/2020 at 9:31 PM, Otto Dem Wanz said:

This any of you guys? Serious collection here:

The owner of this video is actually a good friend of mine, so I'm happy to see this video here. He like myself collected for the love of silvervision and the tagged classics.

When I moved out with the mrs, I had so many VHS' but had to give them up, and then the TC's came along, it started a collection again for me.

I can't speak for him, but I like having my own library of physical media and I know most will think it's daft but that's ok with me. To each their own.

• Paid Members

Funny little bit in the latest youTube supercut of Feb 1994. Bastion Booger on guest comms, fuck knows why, and he starts "choking". Vince starts yelling "BOOGER'S CHOKING. THERE'S NO WAY ANYONE WILL BE ABLE TO DO THE HEIMLICH (WHAT A MANOEUVRE!). I THINK WE'RE GOING TO HAVE OUR FIRST FATALITY ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW".

Cue camera cutting to a Bob Holly suplex and Booger and McMahon sitting quietly at ringside.

image.png.3d54ef9f683e8aad4be7a5cb3b14216d.png

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Nasty Boys v Legion of Doom on the Arsenio Hall Show in 1991.

Fucking hell, that's really weird I was reading an old Observer just now, read about this and came to post it. 

About 3 minutes of this is taken up by someone singing the US national anthem, completely seriously.